10. Trying To Run For You.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Hyung..HYUNG! ESSEU COUPSEU!" Someone yelled out for me as I snapped back to reality.

"Dino-" I realized I had been ignoring him the whole time. But I put 50% of my attention to him.

"Hyung- are you okay?" He questioned if I was alright. Was I alright?

"Yeah..I guess so." I just shrugged at him but he was sulking at my behavior. "I'm just tired." I covered it up, leaning my cheek on my fist.

"If you say so.." He said as I heard him walk away slowly.

_______
Taerin's Pov.

"We can close up for tonight." My colleague told me and I nodded, cleaning up with her. I was stil in an unsettling mood but I didn't want to bring it to her. "Taerin?"

"Ah yes! Sorry!" I rushed over to assist her. I lifted all the chairs up onto the table and I checked the time. It was 9pm..Later than when we'd usually close.

"I'll walk with you tonight." She insisted, taking my hand. She locked up the café and we walked together.

"You look like a guy, Unnie." I laughed, and she felt a bit of her hair strands.

"Everyone thinks I look more manly than my own boyfriend!" She chuckled, checking herself out with the app 'Camera'.

"You're pretty though." I kept complimenting her and she just shook her head.

"I appreciate it. But there's no such thing as pretty." She continued and we stopped at my front door.

"What about you? It's dark.." I said and she showed his phone screen.

"My boyfriend is going to come pick me up!" She gave me a wide smile as I accepted it. I watched her off and then locked my front door. It was lonely once again. I felt the sudden need to cry as my heart kept stinging.

The Morning After.

I needed to come up with a plan but I had absolutely no idea how to apologize without being seen as a stalker. I don't even know where I'd encounter Seungcheol.

I fixed myself up and bought flowers. I don't know what the flowers would be for..A peace treaty? "I look stupid.." I wanted to give up already, but I just needed the motivation. I sat by a bench once again and I saw Seungmin. "Seungmin? Kkuma!" I exclaimed as they both looked my way.

"Oh Taerin- nice to meet you again!" He smiled, sitting beside me. "What are the flowers for?" He asked.

"I was going to give these to a friend. But I don't even know how to contact him. He was so upset and I'll admit it was my fault." I sighed and he nodded, holding Kkuma in his arms. "What are you doing here?" I wanted to bring up a new topic and he stroked Kkuma.

"I'm supposed to meet up with my younger brother here..Oh-! There he is!" He pointed and jogged up to the guy. I tried taking a look but Seungmin was in the way. Then Seungmin turned to me and signed for me to come. "I want you to meet my younger brother!" He said.

I nodded awkwardly and just approached them. I slowly looked up, then seeing Seungcheol. I dropped my flowers, being in shock. That's his brother..? "Oh- Taerin- Are you alright?!" Seungmin was going to assist me.

"I'm fine! Just..accidentally dropped them." I gulped as he was intimidating me.

"Hyung.." I heard him speak.

"Yeah?" Seungmin replied. I picked up the flowers.

"Could you leave us alone real quick?" Seungcheol asked and I widened my eyes, not wanting Seungmin to leave.

"You guys-" Then he nodded, walking off with Kkuma. "Yeah I'm off!" He probably felt the atmosphere between us.

Then it was just silence. "So..How long have you known my brother?." He started it.

"I don't know..A few days." I answered his interrogations.

"So you wanted to get close to me, knowing he's my brother?" Seungcheol was taking the wrong idea completely! He wasn't even on the right track.

"What? No! I didn't even know-" He cut me off once again.

"Then what are those flowers? Were you going to give it to him?" Why was he so upset? I couldn't get a chance to fit my words.

"No, I wasn't-" He shut me up completely by interfering.

"You know, it's so stupid of me to be so gullible! Why did I even give you 1% of my trust-?!" I gripped on my flowers as he began to scold me.

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME! THESE FLOWERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR YOU! I WAS TRYING TO FIND YOU! YOU JUST CAN'T LET ME SPEAK! I WANTED TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE IN A DIFFICULT PLACE!" I screamed out, tearing up. I didn't want him to say anything so I just shoved the flowers at him. "Take your damn flowers." I turned around.

"Taerin-?" I encountered Seungmin again and I shook my head.

"I'll see you some other time." I faced away from him, not wanting him to see my state. Someone was ringing me but I was in no mood to pick it up. Then..again..

Ring..!

Ring...!

Ring!!!

With irritation across my face, I picked it up. "Who is this?" I said, calming myself down.

"It's me? Jimun?" Then I recognized her voice.

"Oh- sorry- I didn't check the name." I lightly smiled and she exhaled.

"It's alright! I just called you up because..You're on the news."