57. Ending With You.

Jeonghan's Pov.

"Huh? Where did Coups go?" I held papers in my hand as I searched around the whole place for him. I looked at Joshua who was lost in his thoughts..He's good looking! "Shua! Where's Coups?" I tilted my head.

"He left to see Taerin." He smiled, leaning on his fist.

"What? But we still have a photoshoot.!" I exclaimed, gripping on my papers.

"The manager allowed it." He shrugged and hyung nodded.

"Young love. What else can I do? I'll deal with all of the news." He sighed.. "More workload.." Hyung groaned, face palming himself.

"How's your girlfriend Hyung?!" Mingyu placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's not talk about it!" Yeonghwan's ears were bright red.

"Why not?! You look excited to just burst it all out!" Mingyu giggled, punching him lightly.

"Shush. I'll make you do 20 laps around the neighbourhood." He ordered, pointing at Mingyu.

"Damn.." Me and Joshua synced in, as Mingyu slithered away.

"Has anyone seen Jimun? She's supposed to come around now." Yeonghwan glanced around at staff and everyone shook their heads.

"I can go look for her at the entrance. I need to go down to the lobby anyways." I raised my hand and the Manager checked the schedule.

"Go ahead. Come back up if you don't see her." He explained and I nodded. I took the elevator down, still holding the papers. I was honestly so tired, I was too lazy to walk around anymore..But I had to take extra meters for Seungcheol.

I yawned, exiting the company and took a few steps into the air. It was still cold..I didn't know why I walked out with no jacket..I always start shivering after a few minutes.

I tiptoed a bit, awkwardly holding my papers in my hands. But then a figure started walking towards me. "Oh! Jimun!" I waved with my free hand but as she approached me she flopped into me with a hug. "Jimun? Are you okay?" I moved her hair out of the way slightly.

"He broke up with me Jeonghan.." She whined, sobbing. I raised my eyebrows as I became stiff, but after calming myself down, I slowly wrapped my arms around her in a comforting way.

"I'm sorry." I patted her head slowly, as a small moment grew between us. But I felt my heart beat loud. It was weirdly strange but somehow..I liked it at the same time.

After a good few minutes Jimun's swollen eyes returned back to normal and I brought her up with me. "Hyung! Here she is." I pulled Jimun to the front.

"Sorry I'm late! An emergency came up!" She bowed, smiling. She was..rather good at acting. Does she put on a show often?

Jimun's Pov.

Earlier.

"Ugh..He's so annoying! Why is he so mad about that?! I should be the one being tired of him!" I slammed the wall and Nari sighed, placing down her coffee.

"I'm sure after a few hours of having time to himself, he'll come back." She advised, then a vibration hit the glass table. "Uh.."

"Who was that from?." I stared at her, technically ordering her to repeat the name.

"Spam.." She mumbled, sipping on her coffee.

"Liar.!" I ran over to the glass table but she stole the phone, running off. "What is it?! What's so bad about it?!"

"T-Taerin's dog died!" She exclaimed.

"She has no dog you idiot!" I was stretching up for it but she was incredibly tall. "Give me it! Unnie!" I yelled, snatching back the phone. As I clicked on it, my eyes flowed through the sentence in seconds.

"Jimun.." She held my shoulder.

"He's breaking up with me.?" I glanced up at her as my skin recieved goosebumps. He wants to break up with me?.

"Jimun..I'm so sorry." I took her hand away from my shoulder.

"It..kind of hurt..But I don't care anymore! Now I'm free!" I laughed with my arms wide open.

"Oh..?"

"I need to get to work! So I'll see you later hm?" I smiled.

Nari's Pov.

Before I got to say anything, she was already gone from my sight. "Oh dear..My sister.." I covered my mouth, worried for her. I knew she was terribly upset. But because of her pride, she never showed it to any of us..Not even me.

"What do I do.." I scratched my head, somewhat nervous.

Jimun's Pov.

I just let tears fall out before arriving at the station. I was choking and struggling to breathe in the wide area of air. "That..bastard..I shouldn't even be crying about guys.!" I punched my chest. "But I love him so much..It hurts." I stopped for a minute to just catch up, and breathed in and out but it just made me sob even more.

Jeonghan's Pov.

Present.

Did she always glow like that? It was questionable in my view but I saw sparkles around her. "Ah- Jimun-"

"Jimun!" The stylist ran to her. They both have good chemistry..

"Hey Jeonhu!" Jimun exclaimed. "How have you been?"

"Bit on both ends!" He laughed and Jimun joined him.

"Jeonghan. I'll talk later. Okay?" She gave a grin, just leaving me there in the dust. I was just left hanging..

"What's going on between you both.?" Manager Jeon raised a brow as his suspicions only grew stronger on me.

"What.? Nothing?" I tilted my head, but I couldn't really truly answer myself either. Hyung..I'd love to answer but no answer is popping up to my head.

"Just imagine all 13 of you got into a relationship..I don't know how I'd be able to control any of you." Wrinkles started appearing on his face from how anxious he was.

"By any means. Don't you have to look over Coups right now?" Shua chuckled.

"Oh my gosh..Hey Sahye! Go check on Seungcheol now! Find him!" He ordered one of the camera staff.

"Uh...Seonbae..I don't do those things-" She raised a finger in the air and he began panicking.

"Shua. Why would you stress him like that? He's turning mentally- physically aswell actually.. old..!" I crossed my arms and Joshua snickered.

"He's starting to look older than a 70 year old man."