36. Then Came Our Worries.

S.Coups' Pov.

We wrapped up our last shoot for the year and I felt extremely tired. It made me feel good that I could text Taerin everyday though. She updated me on a lot of things.

"Seungcheol! You've been on your phone a lot! You got a christmas date for the christmas party or what?!" One of the directors laughed, coming to me.

"I-It's not like that.." I think.

"Sure! You've been staring at that screen as if you were stargazing." He continued to cackle whilst nudging me. "Don't be shy! What's her name?!" He peeked in but I sort of dodged his eyes, keeping the screen out of sight.

"Lee Taerin.." I muttered, holding the phone straight on my chest.

"Go get married already." He glared at me. "You keep saying it's not like that but your face tells me it is like that." He scoffed with a smug face.

Hoshi's Pov.

I gazed at S.Coups from afar..I was jealous. It seemed that he made a lot of progress while I was busy. It wasn't fair on my side. "Damn it!" I threw a water bottle and everyone looked my way. I bowed, apologizing to everyone for my foul behavior.

"Hoshi-" Dino and Jeonghan pulled me to the side as disappointment was placed upon their faces. "Have you been so pissed because of Coups and Taerin?" Jeonghan asked.

"How could I not?! I-" And Jeonghan kept me quiet.

"Then if you're so eager to keep her with you, do something instead of standing around." He sighed.

"I-..I'm not allowed." I took a step back, folding my arms. "It's in my contract*. But how come S.Coups hyung doesn't have it?!" I tried fighting.

"We don't know either." Dino shrugged.

"It's not fair how he isn't being caught for anything..I talked to her one time and our manager scolded me." I ran my hand through my hair, under stress. But they couldn't respond..I didn't expect them to anyways. (*I know for most idols it is obligated to not date during their time as an idol but we shall ignore it here.)

But even if I did try, would I even have the chance to even blush about thinking about her?. Look how Seungcheol is happy, Taerin must also be joyous when he's around.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Isn't she the girl from the news from awhile ago?" Another staff came to join the conversation.

"Oh right..That Lee Taerin. She's gorgeous though." The director spoke, nodding his head.

"From what you read on the news and compared to real life, she's way more nicer than described." I just listened to what they had to say about Taerin before I'd bash them with any more conclusions.

"Yeah I know. There's this one article where only good traits are spoken about. It's as if she's described as an angel and it definitely suits her more than what other articles speak about." The director placed down his cup of coffee and crossed his arms.

"Are you both stupid? Seungcheol is right there." Another staff walked past, mentioning it. The 2 of them glanced at me and bowed within a millisecond.

"I'm terribly sorry!" They panicked.

"It's fine. I'm glad you only spoke good things about her. Because..I really don't tolerate such horrendous comments." I smiled at them and they ran off in a hurry.

Taerin's Pov.

"We're just coming closer to leaving this place.." I had been sweeping the floor once again. "Just thinking about it makes it hard to say goodbye." I kept chatting but I had recieved no reaction or any answer. "Unnie?" I turned my head and I saw her sitting on one of the stools with a paper in her hands. "What's wrong?"

"Should I really go on further?..I don't want to leave this place.." She started to mumble her words as I placed down the broom to sit beside her. "We don't have to say goodbye Taerin..!" She exclaimed, grabbing my hands. "I-I'll just deny the offer.!"

"Unnie- What no-!" I shook my head. "You've worked so hard to get this far.! It's only reasonable to finally get out of here!" I didn't want her hard work to go down the drain just like that.

"Taerin..What's the point! I'm nervous.." She fiddled with her fingers and I kept them still.

"You shouldn't. Your café will get more recognition and you still have me and your fiancé by your side. And probably even more people!" I proved my point and she stared into my eyes with concern.

"I don't know." She shyed off.

"Yes you do. I know you want this..So I will support you throughout." I smiled and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you so much Taerin! Thank you..!" She sobbed onto my shoulder as I patted her back gently.

Baekho's Pov.

"Baekho could you answer this formula?" The professor called out for me. I hadn't been paying attention at all and I panicked.

"U-Uh.." I held my pen tight and then someone nudged me. I glanced at their face and she was the girl who sat beside me for most lectures.

"23.7." She whispered, giving me a wink shortly after.

"2-23.7.." I raised my hand, relaying her words.

"Correct. At least someone is paying attention." The professor clicked her tongue, continuing to blabber about the screen.

"Thank you.." I bowed weakily to the girl.

"Don't mention it. Choi Bo-a. You?"

"Dong Baekho." We shook hands and we whispered to eachother back and forth. The lecture ended and we walked together through the hallway.

"I heard you walked with a pretty lady on your first day." She spoke, holding her laptop.

"Oh..Yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck, not having talked about Taerin in a long while. "She is..Pretty." I mumbled.

"Where is she?" Bo-a asked me and I bit my lip.

"Well..She can't pick me up anymore." I chuckled and she stopped.