34. Nice Seeing You.

Baekho's Pov.

"That will be all for today. Please hand in the forms by tomorrow. I do expect it so please make sure. And have a great evening." The professor packed up along with the other students. I did aswell, talking to a few of friends that I made today.

"Hey Baekho! How did you find today's lectures?" One smiled as we walked together.

"I was able to pick up most of it but I felt hungry in the end." I rubbed my stomach.

"Listening and working too hard does result in hunger so make sure you have something to eat." He was like some fact tv show..

"Will do." I held on the strap of my backpack. But as we were heading out of the university, I saw people mumbling about around me.

"Hm? Who's that?" My friend pointed and I followed the direction to something blurry.

"Who-?" I squinted my eyes, not being able to figure out who it was.

"Baekho-! How do you know sucha beautiful lady?" A classmate of mine asked.

"What beautiful lady?" I searched around for my glasses and I then put them on. I was able to see that it was Taerin. "You're being for real. Her? Beautiful?" I scoffed. But I wouldn't deny tht she was..pretty.

"Stop being so shy! That's such an attractive noona!" My friend punched me with a smug looking face.

"Stop it. Taerin!" I exclaimed, jogging up to her. "I thought you were working?" I tilted my head.

"Well..Not exactly." She chuckled. "Anyways..A lot of friends you have there." She pointed, seeming rather overwhelmed by how many people were staring at her.

"We should leave-" I pushed her gently.

"Huh? Why are you in a rush? I thought you were going to show me around the campus-?" She leaned her head back at me.

"N-Not now." I turned my head away. "I'm hungry anyways. Can you cook for me?"

"You ask so much of your noona." She rolled her eyes, separating herself from me.

"My bad. Well noona. I'm hungry!" I smiled giving her the twinkle eyes.

"It won't work anymore." She smacked my head. "Anyways, since we're here..We could really just eat at a restaurant." She examined our surroundings, showing a restaurant from nearby.

"Sure! Just as long as I get to eat something delicious." I huffed and we welcomed ourselves in the restaurant. But I bumped into her and raised a brow. "Why did you stop? Get in the restaurant!" I shoved her.

But ever since we sat at our table she still hasn't been able to take her eyes off another. "Maybe we shouldn't eat here.." She was blocking her face.

"Hm? Why? We already ordered." I told her. "Is something-" I went to go check but she grabbed my face.

"Don't-"

"NOONA!!" Noona? Who was that? Everyone started whispering around but I didn't get the idea of what was happening. I immediately took her hand and saw a guy waving at Taerin.

"Who's that-" I asked but they already made it to our table.

"Taerin!" The other one exclaimed. The 2 of them looked my way and I tilted my head feeling the dark aura coming from them. "Who's this?" They both asked, staring at me.

"My name's.. Dong Baekho." I pointed at myself. But Taerin looked like she was freaking out.

"How do you know this guy, Taerin?" The other one seemed to be really on our tails.

"I live-" I was going to reply but then Taerin kicked me hard on my shin. I choked, laying my head on the table, giving up. My soul was stolen out of my body.

"He's a friend." I heard her say instead. "What are you 2 doing here??" I raised my head, returning back to normal.

"We just finished practicing so I decided to eat here. Anyways! Hi Baekho. I'm Lee Chan and this is-"

Choi Seungcheol." He introduced themselves and I bowed.

"It's nice to meet you too." Seungcheol was giving me dead glares. I didn't even do anything..Taerin..Take me out of here.. (😭)

Taerin's Pov.

This is exactly why I didn't want them to meet..And this is why I described Baekho as a girl. "Seungcheol, stop it." I took his hand, letting go of Baekho's.

"What's his business with you?" He whispered, still completely on his guard.

"He's the 'girl' who's living with me." I explained, not liking how this turned out.

"What.?" He turned his head to Baekho. "You're living with him?!" He scoffed. "Why didn't you just ask me to live with you?!" He kept the murmur tone so no one else would've heard.

"W-What?" He took me by surprised when he said that. The other 2 were also shocked.

"Why didn't you just tell me about him?." I genuinely made him upset.

"Because I knew you'd react like this." I said. He frowned, sighing.

"Taerin..I won't deny that I'm..a bit upset but if you told me then, I'd already be over it by now." He tapped the table as his smile pained me.

"I'm sorry. Maybe I thought too much about it." I bowed my head downwards but he lifted up my chin.

It felt as if we were the only ones in this room. I don't know why my heart sped up but it was for good intentions. I think these situations always happen when I'm with him. But then we both backed away from being too in the moment.

"Public!" I scratched my face and he agreed.

"Let's go back to our seats. Taerin, I'll text you." Seungcheol waved with his phone in his hand.

"Go ahead." I breathed in and out, liking how things ended. I went back to Baekho, but now he was upset. "Now, what's wrong with you?." I scoffed.

"Nothing. Just finish eating." He gave me the cold shoulder..Ah I wonder what I did wrong.

We ate in an ocean of awkwardness and just silence overall. It was awkward compared to when we had dinner yesterday.