Spin Off 6.

Taerin's Pov.

"Hey! Keep your dog under control you 2!" I exclaimed, scolding both Jeonghan and Jimun. "Jeongim. Could you be a good boy?" I crouched down, booping the young terrier on the nose.

Then all of a sudden he sat down perfectly and just began to look about. "Why does he listen to you?!" Jimun grunted.

"Because you already have someone listening to you." Jeonghan began to flirt with her.

"Stop it." But of course..Jimun wasn't in the mood. Jeonghan was still happy that he was dating her though.

I went to go find Seungcheol, as we both helped with wedding preparations. "Seungcheol- Did you-" I was looking on my phone but as I entered, I saw him tied up in ribbons. "Seungcheol?! What the hell did you do?!" I yelled, running over to him.

"The kid..haha.." He pointed weakily at a child at the door.

"Seriously.." I sighed. I eventually untied him later on. "At least you got most of the room done." I told him.

"It looks good right?!" He grinned, really proud of his work. It did look astonishing.

"It's amazing Seungcheol." I kissed him.

The next day Soyeon got married and had kids a year or so later on, which me and Jimun had to take in turns to babysit since we had such baby fever.

Nari announced her engagement with Seungmin not long afterwards and we all enjoyed our lives. I spent more time with my Mum and we grew into a strong bond. Whereas Baekho fell in love with Bo-a and improved himself.

That's how they fell in love. Everyone ended up with someone. No one was left out..Except meeting my Dad again was hard to do. It wasn't the same anymore.

No it wasn't. Because I was starting anew. That's right. "I'm starting with you Seungcheol."