43. A Confession?

Seungcheol's Pov.

She was pretty aswell..But..Was this the right thing for us? I shook my head, feeling the alcohol really get to me. "Taerin."

"Hm?." She tilted her head.

"What do I do?" I asked, taking care of her, checking her face. "You're pretty..But you also have a great personality..You've done so much for me..for my members. You treat my brother well and to me especially. I don't know what to do when I see you." I exhaled.

"Then..stay with me." She said. I laughed then widened my eyes at her.

"You're..not saying that out of spite- are you?" I asked and she shook hers.

"I can still think right now." She grumbled. "I like it when I get to see you..Or when you're just around me." She looked down at me with a soft smile.

(Sigh, if only i could find someone i wouldn't be doing these frl)

"Thank you, Taerin." I raised a brow and she nodded. I went in for a kiss but then stopped. What am I doing? I shook my head and backed away. I saw her still staring at me.. "Sorry..You should take some rest now. I'll ask some other time." I huffed, not helping my feelings.
_________

Morning.

Taerin's Pov.

I shuffled over onto my right, seeing a pillow. I raised my arm and put it over it for a hug. Seungcheol then entered the room and came around the side I was facing at. "You like my bed a lot, don't you?" He pouted and laughed at me. I was still rather tired from yesterday. My body heated up, feeling so flustered, realizing where I was.

"This is your room?." I grumbled under my breath as he kept looking at me.

"Mhm." He opened the windows and then left the room. But I scurried myself out, fixing my dress on again. It was ridiculous how I had nothing to change into. As I was tying my hair, I heard him yawn outside, stretching. I stepped outside and his attention moved straight to me.

"Oh. You're wearing the hairtie I gave you." He pointed, whilst on his phone. I nodded and he looked glad that I was. It was cute anyways. "Why are you wearing the dress again? Just wear one of my clothes." He said.

"It's fine really, It's unecessary because I have to go soon anyways." I yawned, pressing on my muscles.

"I'll come out aswell." He was heating up some coffee and I turned around. "Why are you looking away? I'm still talking to you." He scoffed, coming past me to get something.

"Shut up.." I banged my head on his room's door as he looked for something in a cupboard.

"Heh." He smiled, opening the door, making me trip almost.

"Hey-!" I squinted my eyes, feeling the extreme tiredness from the drinking. "Argh..Damn you.." I took a seat on the couch.

"Joking. Just take a rest." He grinned, teasing me around. I reached for my phone and saw a few messages sent from a few friends.

"Oh..I've got to get going..It's about Baekho." I said, looking at Seungcheol who finished his coffee.

"What about?" He took a seat beside me, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Switching places. I kicked him out." I frowned, not liking the idea of saying it.

"Can't you kick him out later?" Seungcheol whined, I didn't remember when Seungcheol was this clingy.

"I can't, I want him out anyways." I held a fist, insisting to go.

"So he's more important than me?" Seungcheol lifted his head to look at me..He was quite upset. It kind of hurt when he worded it like that.

"Huh..I just have to do this and then I'll text you-" I tried explaining for him but he wouldn't take it at all. Ugh how stubborn!

"Remind me who took care of you and let you sleep over last night." He suddenly folded his arms, putting me off guard.

"What-?" I synced in with somebody and we both gazed at the door.

"MY BABY BROTHER HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Seungmin had just entered the house but ran straight out without a second thought.

"SEUNGMIN-!" I yelled.
"HYUNG-!" Seungcheol glanced at me with a surprised face.

"Oh dear.." We both said..

"I'm sorry- anyways, it was ME!" Seungcheol pointed at me.

"I GET IT SEUNGCHEOL!!" I stormed off, ignoring my blurry vision. "Ack it's so irritating-" As I was struggling to put on my jacket, he glared at me. I could feel it behind me. "I'm off." I grumbled, spinning around.

He looked like he was waiting for something and I signed him to stand up for me. He did as told and I whispered something in ear. "I'm going to knock you out." I laughed but he pushed me against the wall with force. "Ack- Seungcheol?!" I panicked as he smirked at me. "I really-" I tried to tell him that I had to leave but he silenced me, whispering something in my ear this time.

"Maybe I should just keep you here for myself." He huffed, feeling his warm breath on me. "Buut- I'm tired. I'll let you go. We can save that for another time." He smiled so innocently after all that. I rushed out, encountering Seungmin again.

"I APOLOGIZE!" I sobbed, bowing to him before running off. "I can't run in heels.." I felt so embarrassed but, I must admit that Seungcheol gave a good time.. "Stop thinking so weirdly, Taerin-!" I smacked myself, not knowing where I was. I made a whole 360°, just getting more confused as to where I was at. "Ugh..I don't want to bring him out.." I gritted my teeth. I contemplated a bit, debating whether to call him or not to help me. He was such an annoying jerk but it's rather funny.