Spin Off 1.

Taerin's Pov.

A week later.

"So that's what you said.." I glanced at Seungcheol.

"Was it right?! I feel like I just crushed him!" He stretched out his face in horror.

"No..You said the right thing. Jimun is still figuring out her feelings for him but you told the right direction." I nodded, with his arm around my shoulder.

"Phew. I hoped so." He exhaled, as if he could breathe again. "I heard you visited your Dad?" He then asked.

"Oh. Well I did get a peek at him but I just went down for my Mum since she wasn't at home." I answered, scrolling through my next post.

"Hey- who's that with you?!" He pointed at the post I made with Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! He got a pretty girlfriend and I helped him out that day. He's pretty good looking right?" I laughed and Seungcheol grabbed my face.

"Not more than me though." He huffed, letting go of my cheeks.

"Yeah! Of course!" I kissed him.

"Heh.." I think I boosted his ego up a bit. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

"I mean..My boyfriend is the one and only S.Coups from SEVENTEEN!" I teased around, playing with him a bit more.

"Yeah..I know.." His ego was being raised to the roof at this point. "What about Jin sunbae from BTS?" He tilted his head.

"Ooh. That's a different story." I wanted to see his reaction but it was not what I expected. He pushed me back down on the couch. Yes..I did buy a new house that was in the area of Jimun's house and Unnie's café.

"Luckily. Because we've made our own." He smirked, kissing me.

"Seriously..I just bought this couch." I pushed him back a little.

"Well then if you find it unstable, I'll buy a better one." He took my hand and lightly gave it a peck before reaching to the rest of me.

Jimun's Pov.

"Unnie~ Congrats on your opening!!" I squealed, rushing through the doors. The café was much more bigger.

"Thank you Jimun. I'm glad all of you helped with the move. Nice bag by the way!" She winked at me.

"I know right! Taerin bought it for me!" I jumped around, I couldn't be anymore happier.

"You look happier now." She smiled, coming around the cashier.

"I guess I just overcame the break up." I shrugged, I was pretty indifferent to the situation now.

"That's good to hear. Taerin told me you also have an idol boyfriend now.?" She whispered in my ear and I got startled as her words tickled my ear. "Or not?" She giggled.

"W-What! Unnie no-!" I flapped my hands in the air like noodles at her.

"I'm joking." She patted my shoulder. "But your face says pretty much everything to me." She smirked.

"UNNIE!!!" I screamed. No one was in the café but us.

"Oh dear. Lively café you've got now." A man's voice entered.

"Oh..Honey!" Unnie ran to him. "Haha. You've already met Junghyeon." She introduced me to him.

"Unnie.." I gasped. "Who knew you had a good looking fiancé?!" I gasped once again, taking a good look at him.

"It seems that you've got a lot of people call you unnie." Junghyeon smiled. "Right Soyeon?"

Soyeon. I've called her unnie so much, it was as if I heard her name for the first time again. "You always remind me that I have a name." Unnie smacked Junghyeon.

"Well your name is too pretty to be forgotten." Junghyeon flirted with her.

"Gosh.." Unnie rolled her eyes, obviously blushing at the comment.

"And since we're on the topic 'forgotten'- Before I forget, we've invited you to our wedding in spring." He took at a card and I began to examine it.

"Oh my gosh..It's been so long! I'M GOING TO BUY A PRETTY DRESS!" I squealed, jumping around.

"You better. I don't want anyone coming to my wedding looking like a rag.. I mean.. it depends if you don't want to buy an expensive dress, it's fine of course!" She covered up.

"Hehe. I'll make sure everyone looks good, whether or not it's expensive." I winked.

"Looking forward to it!" Junghyeon grinned.