24. Searching For Fate.

Taerin's Pov.

"Good luck on your date!" I waved. I was proud with what I had done.

"Thank you.!" He yelled out as I turned my back. I was walking on back home, glad that life was peaceful now. But I still had my concerns every now and then but what's the worse that could happen?

(Play 'Only U' by Junggigo!)

I got a phone call from Soonyoung. I wonder what the problem was. I saved his number when he came over the evening. "Soonyoung?" I said and I heard someone drinking something.

"Taerin.." He hiccuped. "Life..Is so..AMAZING!" He exclaimed. Well I guess he was calling the right person.

"Are you drunk?" I awaited for his answer.

"No." He growled. What the hell? I pulled my ear away from the phone, wondering what was going on behind that phone.

"I think you are.." I chuckled.

"Hoshi is happy to have met you again.." I could feel the warmth of a smile affect me.

"I'm glad aswell." I continued walking, until I made it to my house.

"YAH HOSHI!" My eyes widened, hearing Soonyoung being scolded. I stayed quiet, hearing everything on what was happening. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP DRINKING?!" The voice sounded awfully familiar.

"But hyung, you said I could drink how much I want." Soonyoung whined.

"Not so much that you're close to passing out, idiot." The voice spoke sgain.

"Coups..What's the fuss about?" Seungcheol was the one scolding Soonyoung? How funny.

"Seungcheol?" I said and a small silence connected the phones together.

"Taerin? Hoshi- why'd you call Taerin?" I heard Seungcheol pick up the phone.

"Hi Taerin~!" Jeonghan appeared as Seungcheol switched on the camera.

"Hey oppa..!" I grinned.

"I'm also here." Seungcheol showed his face and I raised a brow.

"Then say hi." I placed my phone down, whilst I cleaned up my kitchen.

"Hello! Are you happy now?" It was fun annoying him really.

"Yeah. Hi Seungcheol~" I turned to the camera to smile at him.

"Don't say my name like that." He flinched.

"Why not?" I tidied up some plates from the dishwasher and he didn't reply. "Anyways where's Hoshi?"

"Jeonghan took him to his house." He replied. "Oh. This is his phone- JEONGHAN! WAIT! I'll call you on my phone." He still wanted to talk to me?. He hung up and I was just rethinking everything.

Just as he said, he called me back..but on his phone. "Surprised that you wanted to call me." I took the phone and flopped on the couch.

"Hm? How?" He stared at the camera.

"Maybe you're busy." I replied. "You're still famous y'know." I hugged a pillow, blinking at the screen.

"Oh right." He exhaled. "Wait I'm just going to drive home. You can keep talking." He said, seeing as he left the bright shop into the dark night.

"I'll just call you back later." He just shook his head at my suggestion.

"I don't want to be alone." He chuckled. He unlocked his car and I watched him start the car and everything. He placed me by the window and started driving.

"Well then..I helped out a friend for his date. He looks incredible. You can see it on my instagram." I was on a different app whilst speaking to him.

"You have instagram?" He peeked at the camera.

"Mhm. Remember that time you caught me looking at your photos?" I went on instagram to check on the photos again.

"Ohh. Makes sense." He nodded, making a turn.

"Are you almost home?" I was still looking through apps on my phone, kind of hoping that this talk would end sometime sooner. It was quite awkward for me.

"Do you want me to leave that badly?" He came to a stop, as he gazed at the camera. He leaned his elbow against the window.

"Nono-" I shook my head nervously but he just laughed at me.

"You're kind of close with my brother." He suddenly brought up something else. What did this have to do with anything?

"I mean your brother is nice." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I could help you." He raised a brow.

"With what?" I chuckled and he continued on driving.

"You guys obviously like eachother." He smiled.

"Hm-? What kind of thought is that?" I scoffed, running my hand through my hair. "You're being ridiculous." I noticed him park somewhere and then leave his car, bringing his phone with him.

"You don't like him?" I couldn't tell if he was surprised or just had no reaction due to the dark.

"Huh..No?" I was still confused but pushed it aside. "When you ask these questions..I can't seem to read you anymore." I was rather baffled that something like this kept appearing through our interactions.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit much at times." He apologized, I inhaled then exhaled.

"You're not. Don't worry." I reassured him and he then placed down his phone.

"I'm going to take a shower. It was nice talking to you." He zipped down his jacket and I waved in reply.

"Same to you." He then ended the call and I breathed in and out.

"That was like some fancall..-!" It was still hard believing that I spoke to an idol! I was remembering that I now had some of their numbers. "They're in my contacts..!" I covered my mouth.

I checked a notification on instagram from Baekhyun. I clicked on his profile and he posted something. "Well aren't you both pretty?" I lightly grinned, pleased with how the 2 look good.

I better train Baekhyun so he won't need my help in the future.

She was pretty and seemed like some sort of model. I liked the post, happy for them both. I wondered if I would ever have something like that. I definitely have something with Soonyoung but it still feels so distant.