56. I'm Skipping Over Because I Love You.

Seungcheol's Pov.

I slept over at Jeonghan's for the night. And we went to work together. We had photoshoots today..Soon we were going to do a concert and we kept preparing for those days.

I sat on a stool, tapping my foot as I stared at the scenes and photos that were being shuttered every second. "Uh..Seungcheol- Can you keep it down?" The director asked me and I apologized.

"Sorry." I leaned on the arm rest, feeling off completely.

"Coups! How was the date?!" Shua got off the set and nudged me, taking a gulp of his drink.

"Oh..Uh..Not that good." I scratched my head, frowning a little.

"Is that why you look so moody?" He chuckled.

"I look moody?" I raised a brow and he nodded.

"Oh well. What happened?" He leaned towards me and I kept a distance between us.

"She got mad at me. I thought it was because I was..really, really late, but she seemed way to upset to be that mad at me." I groaned, not being able to explain things clearly. "Sorry. I can't explain it well."

"It's fine. I get what you mean. So..what's happening now?"

"I don't know actually. I want to contact her terribly..but I don't want to piss her off even more." I sighed, slouching on my chair.

"It might be good to leave her alone..But what does your gut feeling say?" He fiddled with his ring as he kept speaking.

"I want to-" Then my eyes widened. I glanced at the door and then at the window. My hearings expanded and excluded the people and cameras. I want to be her future.

That's what I said last night. I didn't even want to deny it. I knew I loved her at that moment. Even only after beeing a few months, I've known her for a while..We connected in many ways that no one could ever explain.

I stood up. "I know what I have to do." I repeated to Joshua and he nodded.

"I'll tell them." He smiled. I sprinted on out, slamming the doors open. I skipped on stairs, not bothering to take the elevator with my impatience.

I made it down to the lobby, shoving people a little. "I'm sorry!" I apologized for each person as I hurried with the door. I glanced left and right, trying to remember which station it was to go back to that café.

I huffed, seeing the bus starting to drive its way to the station. I ran harder than ever, getting on it, with energy wasted. I took a seat, staring out of the window. It was making my heart race..It was faster than ever. Faster than when I had to do a presentation in front of the whole class.

As everything was backwards, I watched cars past by, the sun shining down at specific places. I waited until the slow vehicle finally made it to the station I had to get off from. I jogged my way to find the same café and it caught my eye instantly. I crossed the street after it turned green and barged my way in, the bell ringing.

The people who were sitting and enjoying their coffee or snacks all gasped seeing me and took out their phone to take pictures or videos.

Without a single word the noona instantly gave me a reply after we made a second of eye contact. "She's on break. Good luck." She smiled as I thanked her. I ran back out, searching for her.

"Where could she be.." I didn't know this place so well but something stuck out in my mind. That one park where I found her passed out.. "She has to be there..If not..I'm doomed."

I was tired but I still kept on going. I made my way to the park, seeing her sitting on that bench. I slowly caught my breath, approaching her with care.

But she saw me instantly. "Seungcheol.." Her eyes seemed to have lit up but yet it changed with a wave of disappointment.

"Taerin..Please don't leave me again." I went over to her, still catching my breath. "Hear me out." I smiled.

"What is it.?" She asked, giving me time to let me say my part.

"Whatever it is. I'm sorry. It must've been hard and I shouldn't have been so careless when coming to you." I fiddled with my fingers.

"I should be aswell. It wasn't your fault at all and..I shouldn't have taken it out on you." She gazed at a different direction. "I shouldn't have made you misunderstand, thinking it was all because of you. I'm not so sensitive to someone being extremely late. I just had a small problem before and..It just raised my temper." She bowed slightly.

"It's alright. I'm glad that it wasn't as horrifying as I thought. But..thinking about you, made me only want to say.." I paused for a quick moment before finishing it off. "I want to be your future. I want everything to start with you and everything starting with me." I confessed on the spot.

"Of course..Starting with you." She laughed. "I'd be glad if we could do that." She then continued.

"Simply put, I really..do like you." I covered my mouth, a bit nervous but she took my hand.

She dipped down her head at my hand. Did she not hear me? "Nice bracelet." She chuckled, admiring it.

"This was your gift. I was supposed to give it to you yesterday, but..that didn't go well." I shrugged lightly, taking it off. "This is yours." I said, making my promise from the letter. But I wanted to give her a gift in general.

"What.?" She laughed. I kept her cold hands with mine as I felt the end of her soft fingertips.

"Taerin. I like you." I suddenly tightened my hold on hers and she blinked twice before looking up to me.

"Wait- I wasn't hearing things?!" She exclaimed.

"I like you. More than you could ever think of." I said, I didn't care about anything else. It didn't matter if she rejected me..I just wanted this problem off my mind.

"Is it terrible to say I do too?" She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she grinned softly. I held my cheek, rather flustered.

"Of course not." But I leaned in, taking her cheek, pulling her into a kiss.

"Seungcheol-" She gasped but I kept her close to me. "What about the paparazzi?!" She still worried over that.

"I think I could care less now." I smiled, kissing her once again.