47. Forgotten.

Taerin's Pov.

We reached Jimun's house in Seoul and they helped me bring the luggage into the home. "I think you packed a lot for me Jimun-" I still brought up the weight.

"Hehe. I'll help you unpack anyways. Bye unnie!" She yelled to Nari. I waved and Nari headed off to her little date?

"Oh- something slipped out!" Jimun exclaimed, opening the front door again to pick the mysterious thing up. I tilted my head and she passed it to me. "It has your name!" She smiled.

"Oh- it's the envelope!" I had forgotten once again.. "How clumsy of me." I sighed, disappointed in my behavior. But since I had the time to open it, I did. I'm not sure if my heart will be able to handle this..

I slowly opened it with slight ease on my mind. Then another letter was in it..yet nothing inside.

I took the folded paper out and began to read it.

It must be tiring, reading such an old fashioned way of texting, that's if you're reading this. But I think it's more fun that way..It reminds me of old times haha. This paper will be ages ago before I ask you to be with me for something special. So it's a little spoiler? I'll give you something the next time we meet.

I scoffed reading the end. We've met too many times and still hasn't given me anything. But..his appearance was more than enough for me. Really.

I turned the paper around and saw another sentence.

P.s the 'something' is my handsome face. Hehe.

"THAT BASTARD!" I slammed the paper on the floor. "I can't help my smile.." I snickered, crouching whilst swiping my hand against the floor.

"Hey Taerin! I set out your luggage!" I stood up within a split second, not wanting to get distracted.

"Oh- thanks..!" Jumin peeked out of a room and I went to go follow her inside. "This is your room.." I slowly looked around and Jimun seemed to have lifted her smile.

"It's been a while, hm?" She laughed. I noticed our graduation photos together and saw Unnie there aswell.

"Unnie still looks the same, weirdly." I pointed, leaning in closer.

"But she has always been like a second Mum. It's hard to believe she's 33 now." Jimun snickered, flopping back onto her bed.

"You like to keep a lot of these pictures. It's cute to stare at to be honest." I grinned, picking up the picture on her desk. "Your boyfriend. Right?" I turned back and she nodded.

"We've been together for a while now.. 4 years? Yeah..Mingyu introduced me to him." She finally told the truth. "I couldn't say the real reason because I was worried, telling something about idols that could potentially make me lose my job..But after I was promoted I cleared out all of the rules and then was able to explain it to you."

"Damn..Took you 4 whole years. Can't believe I was eating and sleeping just not knowing you were hiding such a fact. Soon you'll be married and have children and you'll be like 'I didn't understand how it worked so when I asked I was able to finally tell you.' THEN IT TAKES LIKE A WHOLE 8 YEARS!" I grabbed her shirt, shaking her back and forth.

"WELL I PROMISE I WON'T DO THAT!" We both laughed as I let go, fixing her shirt. "Anyways! I'll show you your room, come on." She guided me to another room which wasn't so far from hers and saw a lot of my stuff already laid out in wardrobes. "It was a bit empty here, so I placed a few picture frames that I saw around your house." Jimun then explained.

"That's alright." I said, seeing the picture of my Mum and Dad.

"You can do what you like..The room is probably bland for your taste." She patted on the wardrobe.

"Okaay." She exited my new room and I got myself settled pretty well. I switched on my phone, seeing a lot of messages everywhere.

Seungcheol

Taerin? Are you home?

Taerinnnnn?

Seungcheol? Are you
at my house?

(5 minutes later)

Yeah I am! I'm still
hanging around the
doorstep.

Oh- Seungcheol I
moved.

Moved where?!

I mean not forever
but I'm temporarily
staying over at Jimun's
house.

And- where?

My bad. Seoul.

I remember her
telling me about
something like that.

Yeah..Sorry for
making you go all
the way to visit.

It's fine!

I mean you can come
over if the sisters don't
mind.

Really?

Yeah! I'll ask them
when Jimun's older sister
comes back home.

Thanks Taerin.

It's really nothing.
Hehe. You also live
in Seoul, right?

Yeah. When I took
you to the bus station.
Remember?

Yeah.
Don't you also
work in Seoul ?

Mhm!
Anyways I have a
meeting to finish. I'll
text you later?

Sure! Have fun.

______

I yawned, charging my phone since I had nothing better to do. I knew I should've taken the chance to tell what happened to me..But it didn't feel right. I knew I was just dragging it out but I promised to tell him when I see him in person.

"Taerin! Wanna take a walk?!" Jimun barged into my room with a smile.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, getting up from my seat.

"I'll show you around a little." She said. I put on my shoes and jacket whilst she went to get her keys. "Have you seen the new BTS video?" She locked the door and I glanced up at the sky.

"I haven't actually..I haven't watched any of their videos in a long while." I stretched, noticing Christmas was coming closer and closer.

"You're such a big fan of them! How could you miss out on even 2?!" She widened out her eyes in shock. I was surprised myself really.

"Life..just got more fun." I glanced over at her and she huffed, patting my head.

"Now that I look at you..You've grown a lot."