20. I Want To Know More.

Hoshi's Pov.

A few minutes ago.

As S.Coups went to check on Taerin before I left, I took the chance to go after the girl. I eventually caught up after desperately searching for her.

I gave a short whistle as she turned back. I gave a little wave, approaching her. "Hoshi-! I'm..A big fan!" She squealed, running up to me.

"That's cool. But..then why invade our privacy?." I smiled at her and hers faded.

"N-No it's not like that..!" She exclaimed, her eyes beginning to avoid mine.

"It's not really fun, you know..Just waltzing in." I put my hands in my pockets. "If you're such a big fan..Why don't you just say nothing and leave her alone?" I glared at her as she was slowly feeling small.

"But-!"

"If you have a problem..find me next time. You can bother me as much as you want but I don't want you even laying your eyes on her." I spun back to the direction of the house again. After arriving, I called out for Taerin as she let me in.

"I can't tell you~" It was fun, being able to talk to her so casually. I leaned closer to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She stared at me, surprised what I had just done. "I think I remember blue being your favourite colour." I randomly mentioned to her and she laughed, holding my shoulders.

"It is. I'm surprised you even know." She said.

"Stop flirting jeez. I'm still here." S.Coups faced our way, unamused with me and Taerin's interactions.

"No one cares, Seungcheol." Taerin scoffed, placing a hand on her hip. "You were crying just 2 seconds ago." She made fun of S.Coups once again.

"Don't bring it up again!" Seungcheol pouted, facing away.

"It's late. I'm heading to sleep. You guys?" She asked.

"Woozi said he was going to come pick me up so I'll be leaving soon." I explained, looking at the clock on my phone.

"Oh. Then I'll wait until he comes." She said.

"Hyung. Are you staying here? You can come with us if you'd like." I offered and he shook his head.

"I feel light headed. I'll just come early in the morning." He answered. I nodded, looking at Taerin. She still was that pretty lady that always walked by me through the hallways.

_____

Past.

"Soonyoung bro!" My friend nudged me and I gazed at him. "What are you looking at?"

"Outside." I slurped on my juice, sounding so depressive.

"We have sports next. Chill." He patted my back.

"It's not that!" I snapped at him. He was silent, eating his sandwich. As he was probably also staring out of the window, a silence between us emerged. Then he told a thought.

"Huh- HUH?! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THE LEE TAERIN?!" My friend yelled, as if I had no chance.

"Huh..? Crush? I wouldn't call it that." I swung back on my chair and he sighed, not believing my nonsense.

"Then what would you call it?" He asked, folding his arms.

"An interest." I faced back at the window, watching her class do sports. She was good in practically everything and looks attractive with it.

When break started, I walked with my group of friends through the hallway. Then me and her made eye contact..Damn..

We gradually started getting closer everytime we encountered eachother by the hallway.

"Hey!"

"Hello-!"
_____

"Good luck on your test~"

"Thanks.."
_____

"Soonyoung right?" She tilted her head as we paused to really hold contact.

"Mhm..Taerin?" I made sure and she nodded.

"Don't tell anyone but the sports teacher is planning to get married." She whispered in my ear. "I'll head off then! Bye~!" She waved, running off to her friends. I caught up with mine as we went on through our days.
______

But none of it was enough to talk to eachother daily..It was in my senior year and we barely saw eachother..I had a most of my classes with her but because of the shy self I was, I never found the courage to even give her a thought that I was there sometimes.

Then that's when I decided to become an idol.

_____

Present.

I'll head off then. Woozi is here." I stuffed my phone back and Taerin watched me off with S.Coups.

"See you tomorrow!" I waved at them and they said the same back.

Taerin's Pov.

"Are you feeling better?" I closed the door after watching Hoshi off who was with Woozi, then I observed Seungcheol's actions as he sat back on the couch. How old was he again? 28?.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." He was close to crying again. I walked up to him, whilst stroking my hand against the head rest of the couch. Then I took a seat next to him. I flipped his hair back and saw his angelic eyes.

 I flipped his hair back and saw his angelic eyes

"Don't cry Seungcheol." It was making the atmosphere pretty dim, also as I felt upset because of him. "Just get some rest. Let's just talk in the morning." I said and he agreed. I slowly got up but then he held my hand.

"Taerin..Can't you stay with me?" He softly spoke. Why was he being like this? I couldn't understand it well but he was stressed..The way his face wouldn't relax
really told me that he wasn't fine at all.

"Then I will..Let me just go to the bathroom." I laughed lighty and he let go of me gently. I walked into my bathroom and closed the door. He reminds me of Kkuma actually.

(Play 'Seasons' by Wave To Earth)

While I was in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and used the toilet. I headed back out to Seungcheol and saw him already asleep. I couldn't help but let out a grin as his face finally loosened up.

It must be hard being an idol. But I don't think I'll ever get to understand him since I'm a nobody, not even known in the least. He's one of the biggest stars out there and I'm just one of those people who enjoy his joy and laughter. But he may smile so much that maybe half of those smiles aren't even real. I sat beside his head and patted his hair quietly. I hummed a bit as I just watched a bit of T.V.

But I bet he still loves his fans. If he does such things, he must love them alot. What if someone liked me like he loves his fans?

I also remember him saying that he wanted to be treated normally..How could I have been so blind towards him. I ignored his pain and what he was going through. I'm sorry that I've been this way.

Seungcheol swivelled around, turning his position and I chuckled at his expressions he made in his sleep. But I tried to keep him a calm and kept him company.

"I want to know more.." I mumbled.