33. I'm Rather Glad.

Taerin's Pov.

"Who?" But then I realized who he might've been talking about. "O-Oh-! Someone..was asking for directions!" I exclaimed and he took my lie.

"Oh cool.!" He gave me a thumbs up. I couldn't let him know that Seungcheol is an idol..Or even let him know I even know someone so famous. "Odd question, do you drink?"

"Well, for special events..Yeah but I'm not that much of a fan for drinking." I explained, placing the ingredients into a pan. "You?"

"I love drinking!" He cheered, spinning around.

"You look drunk right now anyways." I scoffed, rolling my eyes away from him.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" He gasped at me, for offending him.

"You look stupid. Now come on eat." Gentleman my ass..He's like cheeto dust on fingers.!

"So would you mind drinking with me one time? I've wanted to try soju again." He hummed, taking a plate.

"Sure. When you're finished with your semester." I said, taking a bite into my food. I haven't had a proper dinner with someone in a while. "Don't play with your food, gosh!"

"But that's icky!"

"You're icky! Now you know why I'm opposite you on the table!" I exclaimed, threatening him with my fork. "I made it! Be glad you even got food!"

"You're so cold!" He sobbed.

"Says you! You weird playboy!" I scoffed. "Do you have class tomorrow?" I then moved on.

"Yeah..I can't even take a break." He groaned, taking a long stretch.

"Well..Just study hard. You'll get to the end of it." I grinned.

"I hope so..I'm so done with studying." He sighed, leaning his cheek on his palm.
"You can come visit the campus sometime." He offered.

"I'll see. But I'm working tomorrow..so most likely not..tomorrow." I wondered if I even made sense by how much I blabbered.

"Okay." He simply said, finishing off his meal. He then went to the sink to go wash his dishes.

______

Next morning.

"Hm? Why are you up?" He yawned, stepping out of his room.

"I thought I'd prepare breakfast. I tried guessing what time you'd wake up..But it seems I was far off." I laughed, have being awake since 6am.

"Oh..You should've asked. I have my lectures at 9am." He took a quick stretch, checking the time. 7:30am.

"That'd make me sound weird. Anyways. I'll leave your breakfast here, I've got to get going." I checked my phone though, still recieving no message from Unnie.

She normally even tells me beforehand when I have to come. "Alrighty. Bye!" He waved and I did back. I didn't really trust him alone..

But I had to suck it up anyways. I walked on to my destination, still waiting for her notification. "Hm..Maybe she just forgot?" I tilted my head, marching my way.

But when I reached the café, the whole place was closed. Not even the chairs were taken down. Maybe I'm too early.. "Huh?..What happened?" I frowned.

Then I got a short vibration from my phone. I took out instantly seeing her message.

Unnie ♡

Taerin-ah! I forgot to
text you but, we won't
be working today.

Hm? Why?

I have other meetings
to go to so I closed off.

I'm sorryy, did you
go to the café today?!

Yeah but it's fine!
Took me off guard
though.

I'm sorry!!

It's okay^^

_______

I switched off my phone, just standing in front of the café, bewildered. "What do I do now?." I sighed. If I go back home..He's gonna be like- "Hah you don't have work afterall! You're such a loser!"

I couldn't let that happen! But what else could I do with my free time?. Then I remembered that shop where Baekho went into. Was it really a different look inside?

But it made me curious so I obviously went to go figure it out. I snuck the keychain, noticing it was still in my pocket. "Hello!"

S.Coups' Pov.

"Hello! Coups! Pay attention!" Jeonghan clapped in front of my face.

"Sorry." I apologized dearly, but I had a lot on my mind. We began to practice again, but I just stared off into the mirror. I wonder what she's doing.

A girl huh? Maybe she remembered when I told her that I wouldn't come if she needed me for her friends. Or maybe I'm embarrassing..But..either way, I'd still go just to see Taerin again. I don't know why.

"S.COUPS!" Hoshi yelled out. "We need to take a break.." He frowned. Everyone seemed just as tired. I bowed as I hopped to go get my water bottle.

"What's going on with you both? You both don't seem to be in the best moods right now." Jeonghan took a seat beside me and I shrugged. "Hoshi is really off limits..He's been pissed since you took his phone to talk to Taerin. You do know that they have something for eachother?" He gulped down his water.

"I do.." I messed up my hair out of frustration. "She just..Won't get off my mind!"

"I get you both are friends but you should leave a gap for Hoshi." Jeonghan lightly patted my back. "You get it, right?" He huffed.

"Yeah.." I agreed feeling guilty.

"Let's get back to practicing." He got back up as the group started to reform. Maybe  I should really stop becoming closer with Taerin..

______

Evening.

"Hyung! Let's go eat together!" Dino exclaimed and I accepted.

'I'll pay!" I raised my hand.

"My lovely hyung~!" He giggled, skipping beside me.

Taerin's Pov.

An hour before.

I had asked Baekho when his lecture ended and it was perfectly in 30 minutes. I got a pretty good haul out of that one shop. I obviously didn't spend my long hours in there but also came across a pet store where we could touch some animals.

The snake was my least favourite. I swear it wanted to bite me.

I took a bus all the way to Korea University and it looked much much bigger up close. "Baekho."