Spin Off 4.

Jeonghan's Pov.

(Play Chemtrails Over The Country Club
By Lana Del Ray!)

"Jeez all of them are so nerve-wracking." I sighed, sitting beside Jimun.

"Uh huh." She seemed to be really glued to her phone.

"What are you looking at?" I peeked over and she dragged the phone away from my sight.

"Nothing.." Her eyes gazed away from mine.

"Come on..It can't be that bad!" I patted her back and she shook her head full of nerves.

"Hey-!" She dropped her phone and it landed screen up. I raised a brow, noticing it was one of my photos.

"Oh-?" I smirked, slowly turning my head to hers.

"Don't get the wrong idea!" She rushed to snatch the phone.

"Well..I already know I'm handsome." I laughed at her walking away.

"Shut up!" She gritted her teeth.

"Let's not be like that..Hm?" I placed a hand over her shoulder.

"Goodness.." She scoffed.

"You still haven't given me a reply yet." I mentioned and she stopped.

(Seems like the Nari/ Jimun sibling genes kick in LMAO)

"I don't know what to say Jeonghan." Her head dropped down. I tilted my head as she faced me. "You're an amazing person. An angel..Cheeky yet funny.. How could someone like you like me?" She frowned a bit whilst looking at me.

"Because you help others. You somehow make the room brighter. There's too many things I can say but I know you well enough to not believe any words I say." I say leaning in closer.

"I guess you do know me a bit." She smiled, pushing me back softly, her hand dragging down my arm.

"Of course. How could I like someone without any information." I chuckled, looking straight ahead.

"You won't dump me..Will you?" She glanced up at me. I knew she was going to be a part of me from now on.

"I will hold onto you as long as I can. Even if it's in another lifetime." I said, seeing as she tucked my hair back.

"I think your hair is getting longer." She smiled, giving me a peck on the cheek. She then went back but I kissed her back on the lips.

"Thank you Jeonghan.." We stopped and I hugged her tight.

"I love you Jimun." I held the back of her head.

"I know I'll love you too."