23. Pretty U.

Taerin's Pov.

"Kkuma~!" I squealed as she spun around, excited to see me aswell. But her eyes glued onto Seungcheol.

"My princess~" He simply hummed, then Kkuma jumped up into his arms.

He's really the dog person. No one could deny it honestly. But he looked adorable with Kkuma in his hands..

"Oh by the way, Taerin." Seungmin was starting to take something out of his pocket. Seungcheol and Chan were also intrigued by what he was pulling out. "Take this." He gave some sort of box? It had a really rich looking label on it.

"Hm? What's this?" I tilted my head and Chan came closer to take a peek.

"Open it. It's a gift from me for taking care of my brother." He told me, but..I'm not even the one taking care of him..It's more like he's taking care of me.

"Wow..So now you're just giving out gifts?" Seungcheol was playing with Kkuma whilst smirking at his own brother.

"Taerin's an exception. Go buy her a gift if you're so jealous." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!" Seungcheol grunted, then turning back to me.

I slowly opened the box to see a bracelet inside. Chan gasped, probably also realizing how majestic it was. "I can't accept this.." I muttered but he just shook his head.

"Of course you can. Please just take it." He begged me to accept the gift and with a gulp, I did.

"You know..It's strange how you don't call Seungmin hyung by formalities. He's 4 years older than you." Seungcheol mentioned and Seungmin blankly stared at us 3.

"I didn't even realize.." Seungmin mumbled, rethinking everything.

"Sorry..I'll change up!" I bowed and he waved his hands.

"No don't worry! You can call me just by my name if you'd like." But he only felt glares from Seungcheol.

"You know..You don't call Seungcheol by formalities neither." I glanced at Chan as he did to me. "Since you're 26..You 2 have a 2 year age gap." Chan counted with his fingers. It fell into silence as the trio looked at eachother one at a time.

"Oh- I should be heading back to work. My break should be done." I mentioned, switching my phone on for the time.

"We'll walk you back!" Seungcheol raised his hand. We headed on back to the café together in silence..I guess none of us had any stories to tell.

"Thanks." I smiled, laying my hand on the handle.

"I'll come see you again." Dino waved. I gazed at Seungcheol who said nothing and Seungmin who smiled.

S.Coups' Pov..?
I was going to say my byes but a shiny item caught my eye.
Hm? What's that? Is that a ring?. I just watched her turn back..I forgot to tell her but I decided to pick the ring up and keep it in my pocket for the meantime.