11. Few Days.

S.Coups' Pov.

The crushed flowers I held in my hands as I watched her run off with anger flowing throughout her whole body. I questioned myself, Wasn't I too much? But I knew the answer..Too much.

It was hurting me a little but then Seungmin appeared. "Hey Seungcheol! What the hell did you do?! She's crying!" Seungmin started to yell at me.

"I'm..sorry.." I apologized quietly.

"Hah- I guess you were the friend she spoke about! You're ridiculous..honestly." He glanced at the flowers then back to my eyes.

Taerin's Pov.

"What..?" I mumbled, coming to a halt.

"A picture, with you and a SEVENTEEN member S.Coups." Jimun read it to me as I just stared at the ground in fear. "Eunhi-"

"I have to go." I hung up immediately, wanting to lock myself in my house. His stalkers will definitely kill him..The news will bombard Seungcheol with questions. What do I do..?

I was full with panic, nothing got in my mind except this anxiety from the social media. I closed my blinds, curtains, locked every door and switched off my phone.

I felt goosebumps appearing and I just covered myself with a blanket, terrified on what was going to come next. I haven't done anything bad though..So I should be fine..right?

I distracted myself by writing sentences, looking back on my highschool yearbook, cleaning up my house until it was absolutely spotless, cooking a whole week life meal, making a few things with paper myself like origami.

I had the week free, but so many paparazzi were storming outside my house alongside Seungcheol's fans. I kept quiet just begging it would just die down if I gave no response.

I switched on my phone, seeing as the news just got bigger, it spread like wildfire. It stayed that way until around early morning then it would just happen again, it then became a routine.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Seungcheol! What do you think you were doing?! You're famous!" The manager was yelling at me, I was tired of the scolding. When I got home, my brother would scold me..When I called my parents they also scold me.

Same with my fans, why can't they let it go? "I'm sorry." I bowed, gripping my hands together.

"You should be! You need to be careful of your popularity. You can drag the whole company down from that." He explained, slamming the wall near him.

"I'm terribly sorry. But what will happen to her?" I still asked, worrying for her own safety.

"She'll have to figure out herself." He just gave me a shrug, not seeming to care a thing about Taerin.

Taerin's Pov.

"TAERIN! HOW DID THIS FRIENDSHIP START?!"

"DON'T YOU THINK THIS WILL CAUSE DAMAGE ON S.COUPS' IMAGE?"

After some time, I gained courage to step out into the sunlight but I was still being crowded by many reporters and paparazzi. It was irritating but I learned to not be so phased by such things.

Even though I wasn't an actual famous person, I figured out how to not lower or higher standards of people. If I let out a sigh right now, they could take it as I'm annoyed, which I obviously am, also creeping to the idea that I had a relationship with him.

If I answer all their questions at this moment, everything would be too simple for them. They'd think I'm just giving everything to them so they can get off my tail. But just staying silent is also risky.

"Those questions are way too simple-minded." I shrugged, keeping my cap down. I had shut the mouths of the reporters as I kept on walking.

My colleague also suggested for me to stay off job, I agreed because I didn't want her café to be in ruins. "Simple-minded?! Taerin just remember that..YOU have started all of this."

I turned around, my hands in my long coat's pockets. "How do you know that?. Were you beside us?" I tilted my head, scoffing at their stupid behavior they were giving me.

"O-Of course not but we could tell what you guys were talking about!" That reporter had the guts to continue.

"Then say it. Word. For. Word." I wasn't backing down either.

"How should I?! I don't have a photographic memory!"

"I didn't say you needed a photographic memory. I just want you to explain everything in a short paragraph." I ordered, and she glanced at the other reporters who were waiting for her answer.

"FUCK THIS!" She stormed out, shoving the other people out the way.

"May anyone want to continue her selfless argument?" I raised a brow and they all shook their heads. "Then..let's talk another time." I smiled, leaving after such chaos.

I couldn't really go anywhere public like this, all of them pretty much hated me already. "Ever tried smoking?" I met up with a friend by the park and I denied immediately.

"You should be glad I'm even sitting next to you. You look and smell like a mess." I covered my nose, not wanting my lungs to be infected by such addictions.

"Yeah..Thanks." He yawned, throwing his cigarette into the distance.

"Now you're littering." I crossed my legs.

"Shouldn't you care more about the problem you're in?" His dark eyebags stared into my eyes as his raspy voice was deafening.

"I care about many things. I can multitask." I stuck out my tongue at him. "Why don't you quit smoking?" I questioned him, fixing my hair.

"It's the only thing that keeps me alive." He replied, really seeming to have no bother for this world anymore.

"And it's the only thing that'll kill you." I groaned, stealing his pack of cigarettes. "I'm being serious. Quit it." I threw the pack away, and he just gave me a set of shocked expressions.

"Damn..I'm broke." He mumbled, putting his hands into his pockets.