52. Embarrassments.

Taerin's Pov.

It was around midnight when I was still awake. I couldn't sleep at all. It was hard for me to adjust to new places..I never slept at Jimun's house really.

I shuffled around in bed before taking my phone, taking out the charger. I looked around on instagram, trying to make myself tired even though it was just making my brain wake up.

Then I remembered about the date. "I didn't say when.." I mumbled to myself. I stretched out my arms, looking at my phone as I held it up.

Seungcheol

Seungcheol!
You might not be
awake right now..
But are you free on the
weekends?

I am actually.

You're awake?!

Why do you seem
shocked. You're
also awake at a late
time haha.

Shush! Anyways.
Is Saturday good for
you since I'm working
on Sunday.

That's good with me.
What time?

The afternoon maybe?
Like 3pm?

Alright. See you then :)

Yeah! Goodnight!

Goodnight!

________

"Oh my..gosh!" I squealed, as the phone fell on my face. "Ouch-!" The pain made my nose burn, scrunching it. "That hurt.." I frowned, turning on my lampshade. "I'm going on a date..!" I hummed.

_____

"What kind of date is this.."
_____

S.Coups' Pov.

Saturday Morning.

I was pretty much set for the day..My outfit..My schedule for the day was prepared and everything Shua told me was planted in my mind. "I'm ready." I huffed as Seungmin entered, holding Kkuma.

"Ready for what?"

"Why do you just walk in like that?!" I jumped, placing a hand over my heart.

"Kkuma was scratching the door." He smiled, placing Kkuma into my hands. I petted her as I continued to talk to Seungmin. "So what are you ready for?"

"I'm going on a date." I answered and his jaw dropped at me.

"D-Date?!" He stuttered.

"Yeah. Why?" I wondered why he was so shocked.

"With who?!" He gasped, swaying his body left and right.

"Was it not obvious that I was going with Taerin?" I questioned, playing with Kkuma's hair.

"Oh..Taerin?!" He raised a brow.

"She's a nice girl. You know her aswell! If you don't accept then I'll-" I was going back at my brother with anger. I didn't want him saying such negative things.

"No it's not that. She doesn't deserve YOU!" He pointed. "I'm worried about her now!" He scoffed.

"WHAT?!"

"Boys. Shut up." Our Dad stepped in with a cup of coffee.

"Oh? Dad? How was your house in Jeju?" I smiled.

"I had to get something. But it's nice. Thank you son. Your Mum is still in Jeju with the other parents." He spinned his keys around.

"Have fun then!" Me and Seungmin yelled.

"Will do!" We heard the door shut and Seungmin snapped right back to me.

"Since when were you both dating? I remember you saying.. 'It's not like that!' You dummy." He knocked my head back.

"Well then it may be like that!" I huffed.

"You're more like a girl than Taerin is." Seungmin stole Kkuma out of my hands.

"Shut up! Why is everyone saying that!?" I grumbled, clenching my fists, remembering from earlier.

"Because it's true!" He cackled at me, making fun afterwards. "Anyways. I'm glad it's Taerin." He nodded and Kkuma gave me such doll eyes.

"I have a feeling that Kkuma is in on this." I stared her down.

"Maybe she is, right Princess?!" He giggled as she took a glance up at him and then to me with a bark. "See!?"

"OKAY! GET OUT!" I shoved him out of room. Time was going too slowly, I was practically able to do everything. "Why is time so slow.." I groaned, rolling over the couch.

"What do you mean?" It's 3:30pm." Seungmin told me as I crawled a bit until I laid onto my stomach. I focused on the clock's hands and saw it really was.

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ANYTHING?! I HAVE TO GO BUY HER A PRESENT!" I stood up, pushing him out the way for my clothes.

"Well..You told me to get out." He scoffed.

"I'M LATE!" I screamed.

Taerin's Pov.

40 minutes ago.

We already planned the meet up and I decided to come 10 minutes before the planned time. I just wanted to come early. I made sure I looked good within my time of waiting..

Then it 3pm. No one was around. I didn't see any sign of Seungcheol. Maybe he was a tad bit late? Then it went on..10 minutes..then again. Then again..Until it hit 3:30pm. I wondered if he fell asleep..?

I decided to text him but his phone wasn't on. My message didn't even send. I placed my phone back in my jacket pocket, then noticing a small group of girls. When they came a little bit more closer, I realized who they were.

They were the girls from my highschool I shoved away since they were rude to my friends. I blocked my face slightly hoping they would just walk by. But..I shouldn't have hoped so hard.

"Hey! You're Lee Taerin from 2-B!" One of them instantly spit out their gum on the floor and took my shoulder.

"So what." I scoffed, glaring at them.

"Still as feisty as ever! You've grown to be pretty." She tugged on my hair, twirling it. I pushed her hand away as her friends suppported her.

"What do you want." I wanted them to get straight to the point. What if Seungcheol walked in on this moment.

"Seeming that you're so nicely dressed and in front of a restaurant..You're on a date? Is it that idol you were rumoured with?" She leaned her face in closer. And my eyes widened. "That news went viral. Did you know that?" She smirked at me, immediately trapping me.

"Shut up." I shoved her face away from mine in disgust and fear.

"You're probably picking off at him. Using him for money?" She tilted her head and I didn't give a reply. I didn't want them to know I actually was friends with him.