15. Bothering For You.

Taerin's Pov.

I sighed, cleaning up a bit. "Taerin, right?." An angelic voice hummed a short music through my ears.

"Oh..Mhm." When I gazed up towards him..Jeonghan. He was like someone from the heavens, how does that even make sense.

"It's nice to meet you. Hoshi spoke a lot about you and your café." He grinned, helping me with cleaning.

"Oh..I'm grateful." I chuckled, feeling my face heat up.

"Do you know me?" He questioned, as if he wasn't famous..But if I never got to know them from Unnie, I would have never known his name.

"It's Jeonghan..Am I wrong?" I double checked and he gave me a thumbs up.

"You got it right." He giggled at me.

"I'm glad.." I sighed with relief at him and he rubbed my back.

"Even if you didn't know me..It'd be fine. I'll say my name as many times needed if you can't remember." He was extremely kind, it almost felt hard to believe since most of the guys I knew back in highschool were ridiculous.

"That's impossible. He can't say it as many times unless he smacks objects." Mingyu came out of nowhere to tease Jeonghan.

"I'll hit YOU!" Jeonghan smacked Mingyu on the arm.

"Sorry~!" Mingyu ran off as Jeonghan continued to help me. We finished up together and took a drink break. We talked a bit more as then Seungcheol came.

"Jeonghan?" He looked back at me and then to Jeonghan.

"S.Coups." He smiled, greeting him.

"What..are you doing?" Seungcheol asked as I stayed close to Jeonghan.

"I made a new friend." Jeonghan gazed to me and then stared at Seungcheol.

"I see."

We all sat at a table and it was obviously cold and awkward

I peeked over at Seungcheol to see his face so serious yet so calmed

I peeked over at Seungcheol to see his face so serious yet so calmed. He looked so stressed and anxious back in the dressing room.

"Taerin-ah. Have you ever had an interest in somebody?" Jeonghan looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Mm..As of now..Not really. Why?" I tilted my head and he smiled.

"No reason!" He spun his drink to keep it cold and I could feel Seungcheol's pair of eyes staring at us talk. "Calm down Coups."

"I am calm.." Seungcheol gave off a weird atmosphere around him. I sipped on my drink in silence and leaned back.

I wasn't feeling comfortable anymore but then someone came. "Taerin!" Someone yelled out and of course everyone looked in the direction. "Someone's looking for you."

"Who could it be?." I whispered, aiming for myself.

"I told them to wait outside the entrance." The staff informed me and I nodded. I exited the building and saw my Father. As he held an umbrella under all the rain, he spun around to give a smile off his face.

"Taerin?." He tilted me, he couldn't even confirm that I was his daughter after not seeing him so long. "You're so grown up now."

"Dad..You look..healthy." I was overjoyed inside but I felt something off.

"The therapist really helped me." He grinned.

"So are you finally going to stay with me?." I lightly smiled back but that's when his face changed. I knew it was all a joke.

"Well thing is-.."

I interrupted him being swayed by disappointment. "If you're not..just say no." I crossed my arms.

"No Taerin..I know you're mad but hear me out." He squinted his eyes but I shook my head.

"Why should I?!" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm only going to be gone for a little longer! I promise!" He got on his knees, even as the ground was soaking wet, whilst trying to take my hand.

"Dad! Don't you know how many times you've said that to me?!" I snatched my hand away as the rain had completely poured on me. "Don't say that to me because..I keep believing you everytime."

"But this time..I'm really sure!" He kept on blabbering nonsense.

"Do you not realize how long you've been gone for most of my life?." He paused for a quick moment but I noticed him struggling to count. "You don't even know since you don't care, do you?." I was too angered to even be crying and he shook his head rapidly.

"Nono! Eunhi..Trust me. I'm an old man..I can't remember much anymore." He sighed. But maybe I was being a bit harsh with him.

"Forget it Dad. Just enjoy your time wherever you're going." I didn't want to continue on anymore and he didn't even say goodbye. He just hopped off happily under his umbrella.

I watched him off..he never once said thank you, I'm sorry or even I love you. You've been gone for 10 years..I struggled living by myself.

I covered my face, struggling to hold in my emotions. But with my tears being forced to stay in me, I rushed back into the building. "Taerin. Who-" Jimun glanced at me and saw my soaked self. "Won't you get sick?!" She ran to me, checking up on me.

"My Dad came. He wouldn't stop chatting so I got pretty wet." I laughed.

"Your..Dad came back?" She muttered.

"Yeah!"

S.Coups' Pov.

10 minutes ago.

"I'm going to take a breather. Call me if the crew needs me." I said to Jeonghan and he nodded, continuing to distract himself with his phone.

I was just curious to see who it was to be honest. I made my way to the entrance seeing Taerin and an older man.

"Dad..!" I heard her yell out. That was her Dad? I didn't want to such a nosywart..but the vibe out there was weird.

I heard them close up as I ran back up to the studio, then joining Jeonghan again. "Wha- Why are you so tired?" Jeonghan laughed at me and I shrugged.

"I thought I heard someone call my name." I made up a lie and he bought it.

Then that's when I heard Jimun yelling out at Taerin. She was drenched wet. I gazed at Jeonghan and we walked to Taerin.