35. Still Wondering.

Taerin's Pov.

"We'll be heading off first. See you both." I said bye to the 2 as Baekho was just standing outside waiting for me. "You. Come on. You're so grumpy. Did you eat too late or what?." I rolled my eyes as we walked together. A large distance between us was left as he kept quiet.

He didn't even give me a single look. Did someone just steal all his emotions? All he did was just stare at the floor the whole walk home.

I unlocked the door and he went off to his room. "Do guys always act like that?" I tilted my head just staring at the door.

I went to the fridge and I took a beer. I went to drink it outside since it just felt more fresh. I drank a whole pack and I already felt rather wasted.

Wonwoo's Pov.

I had to deliver off another envelope for Seungcheol. Couldn't he just go himself?

I yawned, making it to the house. "Taerin?" I took a peek, approaching her slowly.

"Wonwoo.?" Taerin was at her doorstep again.

"Uh-" I didn't know how to react to such a thing. "Hello." I bowed. I then noticed the alcohol beside her. She also followed my eyes but then she put it away.

"I didn't drink so much. Don't worry. Take a seat." She patted the floor and I followed her orders. "What's up?" She smiled at me.

"Seungcheol made another envelope." I passed it onto her hands.

"Instead of just..texting me again." I chuckled, taking the envelope. "Thank you though. You must be tired already, coming here to deliver." She patted my head, taking out some dirt that was stuck between my strands. I'm not..since I get to see you each time.

"It's fine." I exclaimed, feeling a bit shy in front of her.

"You're not wearing glasses today?" She asked me softly, as she stared into my eyes.

"Everyone prefers when I don't have my glasses on." I replied, remembering I left my glasses in the practice room.

"Sure you do look handsome but wearing glasses doesn't change you." She smiled. "You look good with or without."

"Oh.." I huffed.

Taerin's Pov.

But talking about glasses made me think of Baekho. Then I took a look at the envelope and at Wonwoo. "Oh my gosh-!" I smacked my face remembering everything.

Past.

Who?" But then I realized who he might've been talking about. "O-Oh-! Someone..was asking for directions!" I exclaimed and he took my lie.

"Oh cool.!" He gave me a thumbs up. I couldn't let him know that Seungcheol is an idol..Or even let him know I even know someone so famous.

_____

Present.

"Wonwoo. That's it..He's upset because I also told him such a bold lie." I snapped my fingers and he stared at me with confusion.

"What?"

"Sorry-! I really need to talk to my roommate. Uh..I don't think I have your number. We can talk again some other time!" I wrote down my number on his arm with a pen I always had in my pocket.

"Oh..Good luck." He said and I went back in.

"DONG. BAEKHO.!" I barged straight in with anger, slamming the door open. His head turned to me as he was studying. "Sorry-" He was upset aswell.. "By the way- the answer is 82.. not..74." I said before closing the door slowly. He then pulled the door wide open as I saw him right there. ''Are you okay?.''

He squinted his eyes and then faced away. ''Why did you lie to me aswell?'' He frowned.

I sighed, not please with what I did with both him and Seungcheol. ''You're..Sort of a bastard.'' It didn't help with the situation at all. I just wondered how much more stupid I could've been.

''And what does that have to do with anything." He was pissed off completely.

"Nothing-" I turned my head away and then when I looked back at his face, he was closer in. I saw him peek down at my lips and I pushed him back. I blinked away, I felt a tension building up. I stayed away from him, slightly anxious. "Don't." I didn't want to.

It was awkward for me. Why did he want to in that moment? I didn't even have such romantic feelings for him. I just knew him yesterday.. But it was terrible, this feeling was nerve-wracking and I needed to do something before I would go crazy from the uncomfortable situation. He was right there in the other room..

I didn't understand how to be so calm during this but I was panicking. It was too quiet, the clock's ticking became louder the more I kept thinking in silence.

I huffed, gripping on my shirt before my phone rang. "U-Unnie." I gasped for air, answering the call.

"Taerin! Guess what? Our café became more famous and we're allowed to move our café into a bigger and better place!" She exclaimed and it raised my spirits.

"Actually?! Where to?!"

"Seoul!" But it only made me think of Baekho. "Taerin-?"

"Huh! Great! Just thinking how big the city will be." I smiled, ripping skin off my fingers.

"I know right! We'll be given sponsors!" She was incredibly happy and I couldn't stop it. "But for the meantime, we'll be staying at the same place." She explained.

"No worries. We should make the most memories with the café until it's gone." I said.

"Mhm.! Well that's it! I'll call you later again!"

"Alright. See you!" I ended the call and it was easier to breathe again. For the rest of the night, he didn't bother to come out of his room and I didn't bother to do anything related to him.

Day by day, we had only avoided each other. And even if we did encounter one another, we just walked right by. It was difficult since we were practically roommates now.

But then a slight trouble came up soon, not knowing what I'd do to him.