67. Are You That Happy?

Taerin's Pov.

I gave her a moment before we separated, my shirt was drenched..as if I was sweating. "Are you that happy?" I chuckled.

"It's not just that.. Jeonghan asked me to be his girlfriend." She plopped onto my bed, she was really under pressure from this. But..Wow. Jeonghan- really?

"I mean..Whatever your heart says. But of course. You don't have to force yourself to just date him." I shrugged, seeing her stare up at the ceiling.

"I hate being indecisive!" But it wasn't being indecisive..She still had lingering feelings for her ex.

"Or you just hate that you still love him." I mentioned as she stopped breathing for a second.

"I won't deny that, really. I want to say I'm not ready, but I feel like he could make me happy." She explained, rolling around.

"He'll always be waiting for you. I'm sure you know him well enough to know he'd never leave anyone he loves." I said, lifting her up.

"Maybe.." She groaned, resting her head on my shoulder. "You and S.Coups are lucky."

"I'm a lucky woman." I nodded. "But of course maybe not overall. I'm going to have to deal with his fans..I've already had enough problems with those stanners." I groaned, annoyed at the thought of them.

"Wow..Now that I'm thinking about it..We've been through a lot..But now it seems like time flew by." She sat back up, slowly coming back to her senses.

"That's true." I agreed. It was hard to believe myself. There's a lot of things I can't believe. Maybe I was reusing the word too much.

"Hey you 2. Uhm anyways. Taerin..They've arrested your Dad." Nari opened the door without knocking and peeked her head.

"What- How long?!" I stood up, in shock. But I didn't feel any pity for some reason.

"I'm not sure. I think I heard around 25-30 years.." She frowned a bit, thinking about it pretty deeply.

"That's..great Taerin!" But..I wasn't being questioned at all.. "Taerin..are you not happy?"

"What's there to be happy about..Sure he left me, attempted to murder me..But he's still my Dad." I pinched my own skin, even deep down I knew I should've been joyful with them. But it felt wrong.

"Exactly Taerin. He's still your Dad. He had many chances to treat you the way you deserve yet..has he used any of those chances?" Nari, crouched down and looked at me. I simply shook my head. "We get you still have love for your Dad..But now the real love you'll recieve will be from your Mum who cares for you deep down her heart." She patted my knee before standing back up.

"You're right. It just happened a bit quick and it got to me." I clenched my fists together in determination.

"That's right Taerin!" Jimun and Nari both cheered with me.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Could you just stop sighing for a minute?!" I snapped at Jeonghan who had been sighing every since we all started working.

"Sorry Coups.." He really was in the down though.

"What happened now?" I went closer to him as he just sipped on his bottle sadly.

"She isn't ready. I respect that but she won't even look at me anymore and if she does they're full of fear!" He whined, groaning terribly.

"I'm sure she's still figuring things out." I stirred up my coffee whilst listening to his problems.

"Easy for you to say. You've got a nice and understanding girlfriend." He grumbled, snapping his head at me with a glare.

"She is..Isn't she? I'm lucky to have met her. It was spontaneous but we went through multiple things before getting to our time now." I explained, drinking my coffee as he intently listened to my words.