Spin Off 2.

Taerin's Pov.

Next day.

"Get off me..You have to leave soon!" I was trying to budge off Seungcheol's hands around my waist.

"I'd choose you over anything." He mumbled to my ear.

"I'm going to be at work with you! I'm helping out Jimun!" I exclaimed and he instantly let go, being dressed in a snap. "Just because I'm going.." I sighed but with a soft smirk.

"Get dressed! As much as you look good right now, unfortunately I can't let anyone see you." He stretched my bra strap and it hit back onto my skin.

"Get out of here!" I locked him out of my room. But my heart was sprinting.

Later.

"Ahem. I'm done. Let's get out of here." I got my keys ready and he followed me out.

"What do you think..Could I tell the public about our relationship?" He was holding my hand, but he took me a bit by surprise.

"Oh..Seungcheol." I was still nervous since it hadn't been so long since we've gotten together. "I mean..if you want to." I didn't know myself if I wanted him to.

"I'll only agree to what you say. So you can deny or agree. I'll accept either decision." He looked at me. Hah..I guess that's what makes me love him.

The way he just respects not only me, but everyone around him. "I love you." I kissed him.

"I'm sorry if I'm being annoying..But I'd like to have your answer." He rubbed my hand.

"Is it alright if..we could keep it off public for another month..?" I bit my lip, getting nervous whether to he'd be mad at me.

"Of course." He smiled. I raised my eyes as we went ahead to the company.

"Morning~!" Me and Seungcheol waved, entering the studio.

"A jolly duo you both are." The rest were in such a gloomy mood. Especially with Jeonghan and Jimun.

"What's up?" I asked, heading to the staff team as Seungcheol went to the group.

"Jimun is giving off a weird aura..!" They were all shaking.

"Are you sure..?" I looked at Jimun's back, tilting my head.

"Y-Yes!" The other makeup artist held my arm.

"I'll talk to her then." I pulled her arm off me and jogged up to Jimun. "Jimun! Hey! What's up?" I smiled, holding her shoulders from behind.

"Oh-! Taerin!" She grinned. "Look Unnie told me to give this to you." She passed on a card and I read it thoroughly.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Seungkwan gasped, looking around him.

"SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!!" Me and Jimun screamed, jumping about.

"That's great!" Seungcheol took a look.

"I know right-!" Then as the whole team was looking at the card we all glanced up to Jimun and Jeonghan having their moment. I raised a brow at Seungcheol with a soft smirk.

We all folded our arms, waiting for the lovers to stop chatting. Their eyes drifted off to us. "Wha-" Jeonghan tilted his head as they both took a glance at eachother.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" They yelled.