27. Have You- I Changed?

Taerin's Pov.

Whilst looking at the envelope unopened, it made me think on how many of them know my address now. "Freaks me out." I bluntly said, I took a seat on the dining table and began to open it.

I took all of the including things out and saw a written letter. "Couldn't he just text me?" I scratched my head. But other than that, there was a cute cherry hair tie, a small keychain that was also of cherries. But..It made me think of something else. "Damn you are disgusting Taerin."

I shook my head, picking up the hair tie. It's going to be really useful in the future. "It's cute." I laughed, taking a look at it. Then I went on to read the letter he had written.

I bet you asked why I didn't just text you on the phone. I broke my phone because my brother accidentally threw it. I don't get how it was accidental. I'll get a new one soon though. Anyways I was walking past stores recently and those items really reminded me of you. And I'm also known for being a cherry so..we're connected if you think about it.

I lifted my head from the paper. This thing happens often. Where he can't come, text, call or anything but can still find time to write a letter. I mean he broke his phone this time. How strange.

I then placed the paper in my drawer in my room and then closed it. Then another momeny of silence reached me. That letter was cute though. The mini gifts aswell. He's really nice though. You know he's not..that bad. When I think about his face he's not that bad looking either.

I smacked myself, running to the bathroom. "What the hell?!" My heart was racing and I just rushed to take a shower. Agressively, I got through, still not being able to take off the thought.

It kept me up through the night. I knew I needed to sleep because I was going to work again but that thought just glued to my brain. "YOU IDIOT! JUST IGNORE IT!" I sighed, just accepting the fact I was becoming abnormal.

But then again..What do I do about Soonyoung? It's just that every time I see him I practically feel nothing, but it goes the same for Seungcheol. But these little moments always made my heart skip.

Flashbacks.
"Well..You know, you still look pretty." He leaned his hands at the edge of the counter and we stared at eachother in the eyes.

"You still look cute." I smiled and as we began to lean in, someone barged through the door.

Eps. 16!
_____

"Oh dear." I remembered that memory, and it still made me feel things. With Seungcheol..almost every moment we had together, I could remember. I had so much fun with him, he's practically the only person on my mind. Other than my Dad of course.

(Dad issues...😮‍💨)

But as I thought more and more, I just slowly grew tired and fell asleep.

______

"I knew I should've went to sleep earlier.." I slopped on the counter and Unnie consoled me.

"Haha..Too much on your mind?" She went on, drying off the cups.

"Totally.." I sulked.

"Luckily today isn't as busy as usual." I heard cups and plates clang together as she placed them all in stacks.

"I agree..I think I would've passed out." I groaned, stretching my back. "I think I should start working out again. Or maybe jogging."

"Won't that strain your knee?" She asked, bringing back up the past. I widened my eyes at her. It came flooding back..Even though I had gone through so much therapy I could only think about the pain from those days. "You know..I heard you were athletic when you were younger. I mean I know you still are, but I don't see you do very exerting practices." She leaned on the counter.

"Hah..Right now if you didn't say the sentences before..If you told me that, I'd just say that I'm lazy. But, now..I'd say that in the back of the mind, I'm still worried for myself." I gazed at my knee and then back to her. She didn't reply with anything and kept quiet.

We then moved on from the topic and finished up early. "What do you think is a nice ring? I mean..I'm already engaged but I want to buy a ring just for personal reasons. He lost the old ring I gave him when we were still dating so I'm going to buy him a new one." She hummed.

"Oh. The one with the heart shape is cute." I pointed at the picture and she nodded.

"Right!!? I really like that one too!" Her eyes sparkled whenever she mentioned or just even thought about her fiancé. Love really is a magical thing.

I watched her talk more about the rings but I could only think about how she'd have a lovely family with her fiancé.

Then a few taps made me return back to reality. Me and Unnie checked and saw Seungcheol smiling. I feel like I'm getting déja vu again. "I think the one with the heart is cute by the way. Not like my opinion matters though." He placed down his bag, leaning his behind on a table.

"That's what we're saying!" Me and my colleague synced in together.

"Glad we all have the same taste!" He cheered.

"What are you doing here?" I raised a brow and he chuckled at me.

"Came to stop by." He bent over to my face. But it was fairly close to mine.."You don't want me around?" He smirked at me and I slammed my hand into his face all flustered.

"Ooh-?" I heard Unnie talk.

"You're such a freak!" I backed off, running into a chair. I was becoming more clumsy the more I kept panicking.

"Ah- Careful!" Unnie screamed out as they both stared at me with shock as I was falling over.

DAMN IT!