42. A Night.

Taerin's Pov.

"Tell me, do you like Seungcheol hyung?" He was pointing at the lights whilst talking about something else. Maybe so no one would realize were talking about something so romantic-like.

"What made you think that?" I smiled, innerly crying.

"I really thought you had a better connection with Hoshi hyung but..You looked at Seungcheol hyung first when you came up here." He watched me at who I was looking at? I didn't even notice that myself.

"I..don't know, Chan. I don't want to cause anymore problems for you guys..especially Seungcheol." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't want to..have an interest in Seungcheol." I felt my lips turned dry as I said it.

"Then since you had no problem or scandal with Hoshi hyung before, would you accept the fact you'd like him?" He asked, tapping on the rail he was leaning on slightly.

"Well..I've known Soonyoung before. It's hard to say much since I knew him before he became an idol." I held my hands together.

"But you could also just get into anothee problem." He shrugged, he had a rather intelligent way of speaking.

"I thought I had something with Soonyoung. But..That day I replaced your makeup artist, was a one time thing. Afterwards, we never even saw eachother in person anymore." I glanced at the back as the members were playing around and talking.

"So..who do you want? You're making things difficult for yourself noona." He stretched, smiling at me.

"I.." A breeze passed between us as I thought to myself. "I want to believe for Seungcheol." I insisted, clenching my fists in cold sweat.

"Alright." He nodded. "Let's head on back noona." He lightly smiled, bringing me back to the crowd.

Dino's Pov.

She went back to communicate and I brought Jeonghan out. "She really did lose feelings for Hoshi hyung." I relayed on her words to Jeonghan.

"What..?" I turned around, seeing Dk and Hoshi there who were taking a breather.

"Hyung-" I raised my hand slightly. Not realizing they were there.

(How much finer can these men get? Omfg)

"Oh dear.." Jeonghan furrowed his brows as then it was us 4.

"I told you hyung." Dk glanced at Hoshi. He was close to crying.

"Ah..Damn." Hoshi rubbed his face as the wind became stronger. "I lost again." He laughed, covering his pain. Me, Dk and Jeonghan all looked at eachother and felt bad for him.

"Hey hyung- it's alright.." We consoled him all together. "But at least you tried. You know that she's in good hands."

"That's true..I should really move on now." He scoffed, rubbing his eyes.

"Your eyes are so puffy even though you're not crying." Jeonghan fixed his hair.

"Don't scratch them!" Dk smacked Hoshi's hand and I huffed. That's the good thing about us..We're always so supportive..Even when many like that one person.

"Guys. We should head down. It's getting real windy up here." Mingyu came to us and the 4 of us agreed. We all went down and joined in the party.

Taerin's Pov.

"Taerin!!" I saw Jimun yell out for me.

"Jimun? You didn't tell me that you were coming!" I gasped, feeling betrayed.

"You're so cute~! Right honey?" I saw her boyfriend beside her.

"Mm." He nodded, only keeping his eyes on Jimun. True love they have.

"Seungcheol! Hey! What's up! Heard you got rejected for Wonwoo!" She cackled at Seungcheol who was beside me.

"Ah- Jimun..It's not like that-!" I nervously chuckled, holding Seungcheol's arm.

"Sure sure! Now come drink with us!" She took our hands and gave us drinks.

"I'm not great at drinking.." I was nervous, sort of noticing her drunk self coming to surface.

"Just drink a few! I'll take you home!" She yelled under the loud music.

"Okay.." I gulped down the drink she gave me and Seungcheol followed aswell. We drank so many, we were completely wasted, but who wasn't at this party..?

We talked about multiple things but time was going quicker than usual. "Pfft..Well aren't you a light drinker honey?" I watched Jimun speak to her weak boyfriend. "Everyone's starting to leave..We should too." She was so strong..But I felt like I was going to pass out already.

"Taerin..Are you okay?" Seungcheol placed down his cup and held me.

"Not really..I'm a weak drinker.." I chuckled.

"Hm? Is Taerin alright?" Wonwoo also came to check up on me.

"I'm not insane yet..So I'm fine for now." I ran my hand through my hair.

"Alright..Hyung. I leave Taerin in your hands. It was fun having you." Wonwoo waved and I did back.

"I guess we should leave aswell." Seungcheol smiled and I agreed instantly. "Luckily Seungmin hyung is going to pick me up before he heads off to my parent's place."

"Mm.." Sounds were slowly muffled but when we got into the car, I felt tired. Seungcheol stayed in the back with me.

S.Coups' Pov.

"She looks real drunk. I think she should stay over at our house..If she wants." Seungmin suggested, taking a look at Taerin.

"Taerin..Do you want to sleep at our place tonight?" I tapped on her lightly.

"Sure.." She nodded. "Thank you." She bowed and I helped her to not hit her face. We drove on over to our house and we said bye to Seungmin. We made our way in and I took her to my room. "You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch. I'm sorry that I don't have an extra room for you." I huffed.

"It's fine.." She was really drunk afterall. She was able to make her way here though.

"Your hair." I was crouching as I saw hair fall down. I fixed her hair by putting it behind her ears. Then she looked at me in the eyes. "Is something wrong?" I smiled but she didn't reply.

I couldn't keep eye contact as I got quite flustered...Maybe this was the right moment?