39. I've Missed You.

S.Coups' Pov.

I sighed, I got scolded by the manager for being injured but I knew it was more of a concern rather than anger for getting hurt. I had to take a walk since I couldn't take part in the photoshoot for today.

"Damn it." I kicked a stone, whilst walking ahead. Then from the corner of my eye, someone stopped suddenly. I took a peek, noticing it was none other than Taerin.

"Seungcheol?!" She raised a brow at me. I was just as shocked as she was. "How hard did that bastard punch you?!" She took my face gently as she examined the bruised part.

"Pretty hard. But it's not any better than a boxer." I chuckled, smiling at her.

(This cute little cherry 🤭)

"Are you telling me that you've been punched by a boxer?" She snickered, brushing off things in my hair.

"Maybe." I shrugged. "What..are you doing here, by the way?" I gazed at the campus, just remembering when Baekho punched me wasn't the best memory I could remember.

are you doing here, by the way?" I gazed at the campus, just remembering when Baekho punched me wasn't the best memory I could remember

It just pissed me off in general. "I punched him." She suddenly spoke and I nodded before actually realizing what she actually said.

"Huh?!"

"Yeah. He got on my nerves." She scoffed, folding her arms. "We had a pretty heated argument. You should've seen." She whistled, then taking my shoulder.

"Wish I did." I laughed.

"Anyways are you free? Are you not working?" She tilted her head and I shook mine.

"I can't work for some things because my face is so bruised." I explained and she let out an 'o' shape with her mouth. "Then let's go to the café since I have to work." She took my hand and I saw her small hand with mine. I smiled before just walking beside her as if we were a couple.

She looked at me and I smiled. We took the bus back and we walked together to the café. There waited her colleague behind the counter. Taerin let go of my hand but I grabbed it once again. "Wait.." I muttered as the door made the bell sound. "N-Nevermind!" What was I thinking?..Thinking I could hold her hand easily.

"Damn." Her colleague whistled and smirked at me. "What are you doing here Seungcheol?" She asked me.

"Ah, I walked with Taerin all the way here because I have nothing to do." I bowed smiling.

"You're such a gentleman!" She squealed. "You'd make a fine husband for someone one day." She then glanced at Taerin. "Right Taerin?"

"Yeah.." We looked at each other and then glanced away.

"Ah- hyung?" I turned my head at the door and saw Hoshi.

(RAAAAAAHHHH HE'S SO FINEEE)

Taerin's Pov.

Whilst Unnie was locking my head with her arms I stared at Soonyoung as he did back at me. "Soonyoung.." I hadn't seen him in person for a long time.

"Hi Taerin. How long has it been?" He smiled.

"A while I suppose." I said, blankly.

"Heh. I've missed you." Unnie slowly let go of me as Soonyoung came closer to me. I gulped, not knowing what to reply with.

"I-I did too." I avoided his gaze but he forced me to look at him as he held my cheek gently.

"Come on, we haven't seen eachother in a while." He huffed and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. Uh..What brings you here?" I stood up properly, brushing off my clothes from anxiety.

"I finished my photoshoot. I ran straight here." He grinned and Seungcheol stood in the back on his phone.

"Straight..here?" I tilted my head and he giggled.

"With the bus of course. I'm not superhuman." He responded. "I've missed you." He said once again and I chuckled.

"You just said that a few seconds ago." I smiled.

"Can I not say it a million times for you? I've missed you, I've missed you, I've missed you!" He pulled me into a hug.

"Well aren't you still the bubbly person." I patted his head.

"I don't change that easily!" He puffed out his cheeks annoyed at my teasing.

"Okay~"

"What do you guys want to drink? It's on the house." Unnie offered a free deal and the 2 of them became interested within a snap.

"I'll have a latte!" Seungcheol yelled out and Soonyoung was still deciding.

"I'll have a cider!" He raised his hand and my colleague went on to making the drinks.

"Yo! I guessed you were here." Jimun entered, throwing out a peace sign. "Hey you 2! You both fighting for my darling?" She caught both of the guys off guard. "Joking! Hi Taerin! Heard what happened. I'm proud of you." She took off her jacket, throwing it on the counter.

"HEY JIMUN!" Unnie began to scold Jimun again.

"What..happened?" I asked and she showed her texts with someone.

"Your fight with Baekho!" She exclaimed, pointing at the important part.

"Where did you get-?!" I tilted my head and she placed her index finger on my lips.

"I have connections everywhere." She snickered, backing away.

"JIMUN DON'T IGNORE ME!" They began to argue, the 2 of the girls. I shouldn't have caused such a huge drama back there..Jeez..It's embarrassing. But I had to act quickly for Seungcheol.

"What fight?" Soonyoung stood beside me and I saw that he pierced his ear.

"Got into trouble with my roommate." I rubbed the back of my neck, making it sound weird.

"I'm sure it was for the good." He smiled, fixing my hair. "Pfft. Seungcheol. Is Gil Miyeon bothering you again?" He glanced at Seungcheol. He seemed frustrated.

"I told her to not text because I'm busy but now she's just calling." He complained.

"How did she even get your number?" Soonyoung asked and I just listened on in.

"I don't know. She freaks me out sometimes too." Seungcheol exhaled, completely shutting off his phone.

"She must like you..a lot." Soonyoung laughed, smacking Seungcheol.

"I don't. I'm not interested in girls like her." Oh? Seungcheol has a type?.