14. My Time For You.

Taerin's Pov.

"Here Dino. You're done." I let him open his eyes.

"You're good at makeup." He complimented my skill and I dropped my head being so flustered. "Next time you can call me Chan, Noona." He smiled.

He's charming. My next one was Dk. I also remembered him from the café. It seemed that he didn't remember me that much. I fixed his hair as he just stared at his phone. I wanted to ask him something but it wasn't my job to get close with them.

"You're the lady from the café right?." He named me as a 'lady'.

"Mhm." I didn't even try hiding the fact I was.

"Sorry..Are you older or younger than me?" He had a pointy nose. It was special since not many people in Korea had such a defined nose.

"I'm 26." I said and he thought to himself quickly.

"What month?" He asked.

"October." I replied and he snapped his fingers.

"I'm older!" He grinned. He was like a ray of sunshine. I then felt quite relaxed after he chatted to me like a friend. "Your coffee and desserts at the café were delicious!" Dk rubbed his stomach. "You know..I kind of want to go back!"

"I'll be waiting for you then." I showed his face to the mirror and he thanked me. I went through some of the other members and then we came to the 95' liners.

Jeonghan was already chosen by someone. "I'll take-" But I was intercepted.

"Joshua needs to come by me. He has a specific style that needs to be done for this shoot." One of them said and I gulped, swallowing my fear once again.

Seungcheol was luckily glued to his phone for the moment. The ones who knew, all kept giving me glances at me and him. "Excuse me.." He lifted his head and we both stared at the mirror.

It was a minute of silence for us and he found out who I was after spectating me closer. "Uh-! Excuse me! Your brush fell!" Chan intervened and gave me the comb.

"T-Thank you.." My hands were shaking as I fixed him.

"Hyung! We're doing a shoot together right?" Chan kept him busy whilst I finished as fast I could.

"Yeah."

"I heard that this crew has a great lighting!" He exclaimed.

"Why are you talking about such a thing?" Seungcheol laughed at Chan and Chan gazed at me.

"Lighting is important, okay?!" Chan puffed out his cheeks.

"I'm done.." I said and they all started to leave. I was about to follow the artists out but then I was pulled by my wrist. "Hey-!" I turned back and Seungcheol closed the door behind me, then pushing me against it.

"Are you scared of me now.?" He was gripping me tightly.

"No.." I avoided eye contact with him.

"It's clear on your face." I noticed from the corner of my eye that he was upset.

"You have to go to your photoshoot. Stop wasting your time with me." I had gotten a hold of myself not being pushed down.

"I see." His hand released my wrist. "Do you not miss me one bit?" He questioned but how could I answer something like that?

"I-" The door opened and Mingyu looked at me and then to Seungcheol.

"Oh. I was looking for you. Dino messed up his makeup already." Mingyu told me and I rushed out to go assist Chan.

Mingyu's Pov.

I waited for her to leave and then I closed the door. "What did you do.?" I grumbled, awaiting his answer.

"Nothing." S.Coups turned away. I didn't like how he was acting now..All I know is Taerin might be in trouble if S.Coups continues like this.

"How do you call that nothing? When I saw her, she was terrified." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"I didn't mean to..Mingyu." He was tearing up but my tension loosened up a little by his reaction.

"Coups hyung. You shouldn't be like this." I rubbed my nape out of awkwardness, not knowing how to console him well.

"I didn't want to quit being friends with her." He was crying but still tried to stop the tears from rolling down his face.

"We know..But it's the best for her." I frowned, my heart not being able to take the pain he was spreading. But I had a feeling that this was more than just being friends. I didn't want to continue this problem so I decided to leave. "I'll tell them that you went to the bathroom." I said, closing the door.

Taerin's Pov.

"I'm sorry Noona.." Chan sulked a bit and I shook my head.

"It's fine!" I smiled, fixing his hair a bit aswell. I pushed onto the set and he instantly started posing. They were all great at modeling.

"Hey Taerin~!" Jimun approached me placing a hand on my shoulder. "How was it?"

"It went alright." Except that moment with Seungcheol.

"Did you make friends?" She was still keeping her eyes on the members as pictures were being snapped every second.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Hey Jimun. What's up?" Mingyu greeted Jimun as I stood there inbetween. "Taerin. Did you know that I introduced Jimun to her now boyfriend?" He snickered at me as he nudged Jimun.

"What? You told me he just started courting you.." I glared to my side at the nervous Jimun.

"Jimun's now lying?! Crazy." Mingyu laughed.

"Get on set!" Jimun shoved Mingyu away. I chuckled, then seeing my phone buzzing from notifications.

Unnie

Hey Taerin..

Unnie? What's wrong?

I know you don't
have work but
a bunch of reporters
are outside of the café
expecting you.

Are you sure they're
for me?

Mhm. I asked them.
I'll get rid of them if
you want.

Please do..Tell them I'll
talk another time when
I'm there.

Okay. Stay safe.

You too.

_____

"Taerin. Could you clean up this set real quick?" A staff asked me and I accepted, putting my phone away.