𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝑵𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒚𝒏𝒔

Lex

I am only one minute away from pissing Aira off. I'm outside the meeting room and enter exactly at 9 am. I walk in to surprise her but get surprised instead.

She stands there, hand in hand with another guy. Her gorgeous neckline is clear and visible since her blazer was thrown onto her chair. It reveals her perfectly tanned body and smooth skin. They stand there mesmerised into each other. I roll my eyes as I walk in to break their really cute looking eye contact.

"I'm here, Aira," I announced standing beside her. "Lex. Lex Hudson," I further introduced, putting my hand forward for a handshake.

He leaves Aira's hand and comes for mine.

"Noah Devyns," he introduces himself.

"Great. Let's start this meeting," I look over from him to Aira who is lost in Noah's mesmerizing smile.

Noah takes his seat as he keeps his eyes on Aira and Aira doesn't move an inch as she can't take her eyes of him. I nudge her and she rolls her eyes before walking over to the laptop. I grab her blazer off the chair and spread it over her back.

"Stop looking at him," I whispered leaning over her back. My hand holds her against the keyboard to open the file she's prepared. 

"He's hot," she exclaims under her breath.

"You're obviously blind," I responded, taking an inhale of her scent. 

It's so strong but pleasing. My nose dives into her thick black hair. She smells like romantic roses and lavender. Her hips brush against me a little, causing an erection. Fuck, not right now. My hand presses at the edge of her waist, holding it slightly so she doesn't brush it again.

"Whatever," she says taking her hand out from under my hand at the keypad as she steps aside to start the presentation.

Me and Aira take turns in presenting but I observe Noah who has his eyes glued to Aira as she speaks. His eyes travel all around her. Which does kind of start fucking up my mind up. I control my temper throughout the meeting as I feel it slip bit by bit.

"That was amazing," Noah clapped at the end of the presentation.

"Thanks, Noah," Aira shyly appreciates.

"You're a woman with brilliant ideas," he continues to admire, getting up from his seat.

"She indeed is," I butt in, snaking my arm around her back to place my hand on her waist.

Aira turns to me and looks up at me. Her eyes widened, stretched from edge to edge.

"This is exactly why she's my business partner," I continue to say, tucking hair strands created into bangs behind her ears.

She looks really puzzled. My fingertips smoothly glide against her ear. Our eyes lock in perfectly and I just want her to stare at me like this forever. I like it. 

"Shall we have lunch together, Aira?" he asks taking her eyes off of me, causing annoyance to grow inside me.

I see a smile on her face as I figure that she's dying to hang out with this guy.

"Sure. Why not?" she says taking my hand off her waist.

"I think you're forgetting that we have another meeting in ten minutes Aira," I excuse, making her frown.

"Sir, that meeting was postponed. The clients won't be able to make it," my manger interrupts.

I give him a death stare and turn to look at Aira and Noah.

"That's great then. Let's go Noah," Aira confirms. He walks ahead and opens the door for her like a gentleman to which she gave him a cute, appreciative smile.

I spend two hours in Aira's cabin waiting for her to be back from that lunch. I've called her multiple times and she's not picked them at all which makes me think of the stupidest things. What if he kidnapped her? Or raped her? I was restlessly moving around the room, even the air conditioner wasn't helping. I heard beeping noises from outside soon. Finally! Aira enters the cabin. Her big smile disappears when she sees me.

"What are you doing in my cabin?" she asks.

"I'm having a holiday," I sarcastically answered.

She rolls her eyes not giving any response. Which does start to fuck me up by the way. I grab her by the wrist.

"Can you stop it?" I ask.

She aggressively takes her wrist out of my hand giving me the 'I will be mad at you forever' look. She sits down and starts her computer, but I do not give up. I walk around the table to her and spin her chair around to suit myself. I trap her as I place both my hands on each side of the chair.

"Mr. Hudson, this is my cabin and right now you're annoying the fuck out of me so kindly please leave," she winced her eyes.

I lean down to her face slowly before I start talking again.

"No, Aira. You're annoying the fuck out of me!" I whisper yell.

Before I continue anymore my eyes are grabbed by her cleavage. She had taken the blazer off again and everything was right in front of my eyes. 

"And you can't be looking like this around men," I frowned under my breath.

She crosses her chest with her arms as I look back to her. Her eyebrows narrow and I can see the disgust on her face. Oh well. Looks like I messed up really bad, again. I get out of her face and grab her blazer which is sitting on her table to throw it to her chest. Without another word I leave her cabin and go back into mine.

Aira leaves for home early today as I am still finishing off some work with our employees in one of our departments. It's been a really tiring day and I can't wait to head home and sleep. I return home at my usual time and head up to my room. I'm unpacking my work bag and take out a file I need Aira's signatures on. She's on her phone texting someone as I walk in.

"What?" she says looking up at me.

"I need your signatures," I tell.

She makes this annoyed face as she gets off her bed to grab a pen. She places the file on the table and leans to read it. Her tits drop lightly towards her shirt and my eyes stare at them. Then I remember how she looked this morning. She signs the papers as she gets up and hands me the file.

"Your tits," I blurted.

"Excuse me?" she blinks her eyes, shocked.

"They're falling," I utter.

"No, they're not," she scrunches her nose, not knowing if she should bury me in my backyard or feed me to my own family.

"They are," I say pointing to them.

She gets really annoyed and pushes me out of her room as my eyes are still stuck on her chest. I think I need to control myself before things get out of hand. During dinner time, Aira is already there eating her food and on her phone. I take my seat and start my food. My brain feels so exhausted today. I'm in the middle of eating my meal when Aira laughs. She's had her eyes stuck to her phone ever since she's gotten home.

"Who are you talking to?" I curiously ask.

"Noah. He's so funny," she says with her eyes stuck to her phone.

I continue to eat my food and control my temper at the same time. But I couldn't. So, I aggressively get up from the table and leave.

Nowah. Noah. No-ah.

There we go. Red flag right there. He has a no in his name. Or maybe I'm just overthinking it. But on a serious note, she bothers me too much.

Don't forget to Vote 💛