𝑪𝒉. 𝟑𝟗 | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆

Lex

Damien was shocked to see me rock up at his bachelorette party. His friends wandered off when he came to welcome me in. The last update anyone had was that I headed back to Australia and even now that I am back, I didn't tell anyone. I was going to make a surprise entrance at her wedding tomorrow. But before that, I had some business to take care of with my stepbrother. 

"I'm so happy to see you here," Damien came in for a hug.

I hugged him back, taking this as a chance to only show him that not everyone who hugs you will just pull apart. Rather, some pull apart after stabbing you in the back. I was one of them for him. I was not going to let him marry her at any cost. The garbage I was going to feed into his head tonight was going to drive him insane and I was going to make sure of that. If he still doesn't man up and leave, I'll kill him on the spot. 

"I thought I'd surprise my brother just before the wedding," I pat his back, walking him into the lush club he had rented out. 

There weren't any women. Impressive. He must really be loyal. His friends waited for him in the corner whilst I walked him right past them.

"I thought you'd still be mad," he hesitantly spoke.

You thought well. I am mad at you, will forever be. The only reason I am here is to get back the woman that did not belong to you back. The scars on her heart belonged to me. I healed those wounds and you will not just take her. 

"It doesn't matter. You know I have to even everything out with you," I recalled back to his threat at the dinner.

"Even?" he couldn't recall.

I scoffed taking a seat down with him. The bartender poured both our drinks. Our glasses click together taking the first shot.

"How's it been with, Aira? Have you experienced any near-death moments?" I chuckled.

"Haha, no. She's so quiet," he sighed.

Maybe because she didn't want to be with you. 

"That's weird. She's normally very active and seductive," the comment rolled out easily before the second shot came.

He stared at me with a blank expression. I put the glass to my lips and chugged the whole shot down in one go. 

"Why are you so shocked? Have you both not slept together yet?" I tempted him with another personal question. 

"No... she..." he couldn't answer the question.

Frustration got to him and he took two shots down in one go. It was working. 

"You should try some dirty talking, nipple clippers and spanking jokes. Her kink for those is wild. It'll only take her seconds before she changes into your hoodie," I leaned in to only keep this between us. "Without any bra and panties," I whispered into his ear. 

The jealousy boiled in his body. He was heating with it. 

"If I had known you were having trouble making your fiancé comfortable, I would have told you earlier," my head tilts, leaning off his shoulder. 

"Lex," Damien grunted, understanding my plan.

A laugh escaped out of my mouth before I stood off the stool and turned to head out. 

"Oh, and she prefers fluffy handcuffs. In the colour black," my lips arched a smile.

Damien controlled himself and turned away from me. This should have been enough. The silence, the anger, everything was perfect. Perfect enough for him to elope away from the wedding. Now all I waited for was tomorrow.