𝑪𝒉. 𝟐𝟏 | 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕

Lex

I was in the kitchen opening a bottle of Vodka for some mental relief when Aira catches me. 

"What are you doing?" she hurries over to snatch the bottle out from my hand.

"Aira, give that to me. Go back to your room and sleep," I commanded, attempting to snatch the bottle out of her hand.

"No, I'm not giving this to you," she refused, walking back on her steps.

"I said give it back," I asked again slowly approaching her. 

She ran the opposite side of the kitchen island. I take a quick sprint after her but she was as fast as me. Her hand uncaps the bottle and just as I feared, that she would drain it down the sink, she doesn't.

She puts the bottle to her mouth chugging less and having more drip down her shirt. I get the chance to get to her to take the bottle off her mouth but she ends up dropping it. The glass shatters to the ground in a million pieces and she smiles. 

"Oh no, the bottle, it's broken," she gasps dramatically.

I sigh before instructing her to go sit on the chair at the dining table while I clean this up. Lana wasn't home right now. I grab the brush and collect the glass in one area before scooping it into the dustpan. Just as I do, Aira comes to kneel down and examine my cleaning skills. 

"There's a piece there," she points near my foot as if I cannot see it myself. 

I scoop it and then she points out another one. Again, and again. The dustpan and brush drop out of my hands.

"You're not done yet," she complained in a drunk tone.

I pick her up by the hips and put her on the kitchen island. Then I go back to the dustpan and brush to finish up cleaning the glass. She swings her legs against the counter and starts to sing.

"Lex is an arrogant asshole. I really hope he knows that. La la la la la."

I get her off the island after the cleaning is done. She grabs a knife and points it at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask with panic.

"You were so rude to Laura. I am going to stab you," she growled, coming towards me with the knife.

"Aira, you're drunk right now. Give me the knife," I say walking backwards.

She doesn't stop and eventually she's chasing me around the lounge. Threatening to kill me for what I did to Laura. She eventually trips against the table and the knife flies out of her hand. She lands onto the floor dramatically.

"Blood!" she yells.

"What, where?" I instantly react, getting over to her to make sure she was okay.

"Nowhere," she laughed hysterically. She must really be crazy but I can't believe she has thoughts of killing me. I get her up and turn to the stairs. She grabs a table decoration and throws it against my back.

"Fuck! Aira that hurt so bad," I exclaim.

She stands there laughing. I feel my back hurting with pain right now and all I need is to get on my bed as I cannot stand for another moment. Aira follows me up to my room and takes control of my bed. Basically, she spreads herself giving me minimal space. I lay down beside her and there she goes, swinging her leg over me. I'm gone for sure today. I turn my head to look at her smell her shirt.

"Why do my clothes smell so bad?" she asks me.

"Because you have alcohol on them," I blinked.

She frustratedly gets up and goes into my bathroom. I get more comfortable on my bed in the meantime. She comes out in one of my hoodies and a messy bun. The hoodie drops slightly down her thighs but her lower body is mostly naked. Oh, she's so going to hate herself for this tomorrow morning. She lies back down next to me looking so hot and cute right now.