𝑪𝒉. 𝟑 | 𝑷𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅

Lex

I'm in my room looking through some work files when I hear consistent loud thumping on the walls. A split second of dirty thoughts rushed through my mind. This girl hasn't even been here for 24 hours and she's already doing things. I put my file down as I walked over to her room.

"Aira, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I scold walking in.

She's standing on a ladder with a hammer and frame in her hand. Her roof is decorated with LED lights and stars hanging from the ceiling.

"What?" she questions with a blank expression.

"Can you be a bit quieter?" I sigh, disappointed for the earlier thoughts.

"No," her eyes winced, plotting a fight. "And get out thank you," she instructed rudely.

"You can't tell me to get out. This is my house I can go anywhere I want. You don't tell me what to do," I argued back at her audacity.

It was a shared house because Mr. Alzert is very protective of her since she is his late brother's only child. She gets down the ladder and places the frame on it. With the hammer still in her hands she walks up to me. This doesn't look too good for me in any way...

"What is your problem, Mr. Hudson? This is my room and I think you're forgetting I'm here to work with you," she says waving the hammer around my face.

I grab her hand as I hold it still, so she does not 'accidentally' destroy any of my features with her carelessness.

"What are you doing, leave my hand?" she panics trying to get it to leave my grip.

"What if I don't?" I challenge her with a little playfulness, trying to annoy her.

"Of course, you won't. You're such a mannerless person. Your parents-" she starts blatantly again to piss me off.

"Don't you bring my parents into this again!" I shout gripping her wrist tighter.

Why does she keep bringing my parents into everything? There's dead silence for a few minutes as my grip around her wrist gets tighter and tighter and her strength to escape gets weaker. Her chest pants up and down fast, like her heart is about to jump out.

Her eyes start to tear up as I stare at her face. Her hazel brown eyes; shone through. My own chest pants in motion with anger. My jaw clicks tightly as I look at her but when these tears appear everything starts to ease. My jaw, my breathing, and even my grip. Why is she crying?

"If you ever mention my parents again, it won't be good for you," I warn, letting go of her arm.

I walk out of her room and into mine feeling a weird strain of frustration run through the nerves of my brain when I remember my parents, followed by the sight of her tears. My temper bursts and I glide my arms over my table making everything shatter to the floor. Flashbacks start to play in my brain helplessly and strongly, trying to take over my mind. That moment is trying to take over my mind and it aches my body.

"Sir is everything okay?" Lana knocks on the door.

I open the door for her to see for herself.

"Does it look okay? Get this cleaned. Fast!" I order, storming out of my room, down the stairs, and into the front yard.

It's quite dark out here and humid. But the air is serene. I've never been this annoyed. If she doesn't fix her behaviour, I'm going to break the contract. There is no way, me, Lex Hudson, is going to tolerate her rudeness, or anyone else's.

It's only a while before Lana comes to inform me that my room is cleaned and ready for me to use again. There are no noises from Aira's room on my way up which is great because right now, I wouldn't hesitate to throw her out of the window.

Don't forget to vote 🥀