𝑪𝒉. 𝟒𝟔 | 𝑺𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒆

Aira

Our landing back to Australia was safe and another round of quiet. Lex only gave me the bedroom eyes with a proud smirk each time I walked slowly to resemble the numbness stained behind. With all that, my cheeks flustered from time to time and I only looked away to avoid him. The silence broke when I walked over to my room instead of his.

"Where are you going?" Lex grabbed a hold of my wrist, stopping my steps.

"My room," I told.

"My room is your room now, Mrs. Lex Hudson," he came closer to claim ownership of me.

A huge gulp travelled down my throat. Every time he reminded me that I was his wife, it made me nervous. The moment when Lex waited for me to conflict with his statement passed through with another smirk. A smirk that acknowledged that he knew my brain was recalling back to the plane bathroom moment. God, he was loving this. His fingers clicked over my face to bring me out of that wonderful memory.

"Let's go," his hand locked in with mine, taking me to his room.

It already looked as if Lana had cleaned it for him, or the both of us because our marriage had shone over the media. Lex sprung open the frames of his window to let some fresh air come in. I attempted to grab my suitcase and lay it on my bed when my dear husband took this opportunity to finally be a gentleman and do it for me.

"I cannot get used to this, Lex. You're supposed to be the moronic person you were," I smiled sarcastically crossing my arms over my chest.

He turned his head to look at me before straightening his back. Those messy hair strands spoke of a perfect hairstyle. He hadn't taken the time to brush his hair after my fingers tangled and ruined his CEO-like perfect hairstyle.

Before any protest came my way and it was going to be a protest against my statement of his 'moronic' personality, Lex's phone rang. His attention was driven away from me and it sounded like an urgent matter that needed him. But what about the urgent matter of our new marriage that needed him too? Oh, shut up, Aira. What the hell are you thinking?

"I'll be there," were the last words Lex said before hanging up.

I turned to unzip my suitcase thinking Lex wouldn't have said a word.

"Something's come up at the office, I'll be back in thirty," Lex informed heading straight to the door.

"At least fix your hair," I muttered.

"I think I like this style more," he playfully tilted his head with a sarcastic chuckle.

My tongue pocked my upper lip and bit it hard out of annoyance. I can't believe I let that happen. My lesson was to never touch the monstrosity of alcohol again in my huge ego.

Anyways, whilst Lex was gone I had managed to set up both our wardrobes. I did him a favour by unpacking his suitcase for him since he instantly and almost immediately started handling office affairs. It's the least I could do before getting tormented again for being away for such a long time. Then there was time for a little shower session. Scrubbing my body brought another peace, especially after that long flight back home.

With every drop of water that clinged onto my upper thighs reminded me of Lex's words, well statement back in the plane. And with every brush and scrub my fingers gave for cleanse brought back the tingles of his touch around me.

It wasn't the first time Lex was going to sexually pleasure me, or shall I say sexually play with me. My eyes noticed every detail of happiness brought to his eyes when his fingers played with my cunt. It was as if he had found his favourite toy and he wasn't going to stop playing with it. The real intention that needed worrying was that my body had surrendered to it.