Chapter 25

In the afternoon, there was no business at the butcher shop. Half of the animals were sold. Given the weather in autumn and winter, they could still sell them the next day, so there was no need to worry.

Seeing that the business was sparse and there was nothing to do, Tuzi Shen Shiqiao wanted to play dice with his familiar neighbor, so he gave work to his two apprentices.

When Huo Shu came out of the shop, there was still a little bit of sunlight, and it fell on the archway in the street, giving it a golden light.

He looked at the big characters Zhenlu Lane on the archway, narrowed his dazzled eyes and looked into the street again.

The market was bustling with people, his eyes moved slightly, he was a little unsure, but he still wanted to go there.

So he took out a short knife that he usually wore with him, and without changing his expression, he made a cut on the back of his left hand, then covered his hand and walked straight into the alley.

"It's almost winter, so I have to put on two more clothes in the morning and evening. I'll lose a lot of weight again."

"It doesn't matter. It's winter and it's almost the Chinese New Year. I'll eat a lot during the Chinese New Year and I'll be able to gain some weight."

Huang Yinsheng couldn't help but laugh when he heard this. He raised his hand and patted the little brother beside him on the head: "Don't keep the past things in your heart. Look forward."

"I know."

Huang Yinsheng nodded and said, "By the way, I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the village to celebrate your birthday on the fifteenth day of next month. I have to go to the foreign government to discuss a medicinal material business. It will take more than ten days to come and go."

Taoyu sighed: "Okay. But if Azu doesn't come to celebrate my birthday with me, the birthday gift must be given. I will get some of the medicinal materials brought back by the foreign government."

Huang Yinsheng smiled and shook his head: "It seems that the medicinal materials in the medical clinic are not enough for you."

The grandfather and grandson came from the backyard to the front hall talking and laughing. As soon as they entered the shop, they saw a tall figure standing sideways in the medical center.

Before Huang Yinsheng could see clearly who the person was, his face hidden in gray and black against the light, he saw the little brother beside him walking up quickly.

"Brother Huo, why are you here?"

Huo Shu tilted his head to see the person running over, his eyebrows moved slightly, he was indeed there.

He raised his injured hand towards Taoyu.

"W-what's going on!"

Taoyu saw blood pouring out from the back of Huo Shu's long and wide hand, and a lot of it had flowed into the gaps between his fingers. The big hand was particularly frightening.

"You have to stop the bleeding quickly!"

Huang Yinsheng took one look at it and immediately turned around and took out the medical box from the counter. Just as he was about to disinfect and bandage Huo Shu, his little brother took the box away from him.

After running for two steps, he realized that something was wrong with him. He turned around and said, "Azu, help the patient next to you. I'll bandage it."

Huang Yinsheng raised his eyebrows.

But he didn't say much, stared at his brother, and turned to receive an old lady.