Chapter 101

When Huo Shu arrived home, it was already early afternoon.

When the people in the village saw them coming back, they followed the team to the compound and waited to receive their belongings.

Huo Shu asked Jiang Yuhou to share it with them, and then went into the house with the big cold melon and pastries he bought.

Usually Taoyu hasn't gotten up from her nap at this hour.

Lincun has no village or shop, and his life is dull and boring.

Taoyu is pregnant again and cannot go up the mountain or go down to the water. She can only stay at home most of the time.

The only thing I look forward to every month is waiting for Huo Shu to come back from shopping in the county.

You can bring some fresh food that is not available in the village.

He walked into the bedroom but found no one in the room.

"Little Taozi went to your godmother's yard."

Huang Manjing is drying herbs in the inner courtyard. After summer, many herbs in the mountains have matured. Huang Yinsheng can pick up a lot of herbs every time he goes up the mountain.

Now not only does his yard get a lot of sun, but the yard here also gets a lot of sun.

There is a shortage of supplies in the village, and medicinal materials are in short supply in many places. Although Huang Yinsheng brought a lot of medicinal materials when he came, he can't just sit back and rest. Taking advantage of the good weather in the summer months, he can collect more and put them on hand. Calculate some, it will always be useful at that time.

Now there are about two hundred people in two villages, and even a person with a headache and fever needs a lot of medicine.

Before the gangsters entered the village, Mitsuda Iigoro suffered stab wounds on his hands and feet and spent a lot of medicine.

Huang Yinsheng plans to open a medicine hall in the village and collect herbs from the village. In this way, more people will collect herbs, which will be faster than him and Huang Qi alone.

Now he has to go to see a doctor from time to time, or someone from the village comes to see a doctor, so he only has time to go up the mountain every now and then.

Just asking Huang Qi's little brother to go up the mountain to collect medicine, the terrain in the mountain is complicated and dangerous, he is not at ease.

However, since the people from the caravan came back, Huo Shouwenliang and the others always went to the mountains to hunt. Astragalus followed them up the mountains to collect herbs. He felt more relieved when someone looked after them.

Huo Shu responded and turned to Yuan Huiru's side.

Now that everyone lives together, one advantage is convenience.

They usually eat and sleep separately, as if they are not living together, they are very comfortable and will not interfere with each other.

But if you want to see a place without wind or rain, you can reach it through two corridors.

"This material is the softest and smoothest. Ten miles of cloth is used for underwear. I was in a hurry to leave, thinking that I couldn't bring too many things, so I didn't bring two pieces. But these two pieces It's just enough to make clothes for the little one."

"The tentacles are really good."

Taoyu smiled and touched the cloth: "It's really embarrassing to talk about the Shili Cloth Store. When the caravan was doing business, I went to pick up a batch of goods and only paid 60% of the money. I thought it was the rest. The remaining 40% will be replenished after the caravan comes back. We all came to Yuchang because we didn't want to have war in Tongzhou, and the remaining 40% has not yet been paid to Boss Wang."