Chapter 86

Huo Shu was a calm man, and his expression did not change even after Mount Tai collapsed.

When I suddenly heard the news, I was stunned for a moment.

His slender fingers seemed unable to move for a moment, and the palm covering Taoyu's belly became extremely hot.

His eyes moved from Taoyu's cheeks down to his stomach.

The two-month-old fetus is still small and does not show pregnancy. Furthermore, babies are generally not as pregnant as women, and Taoyu is very thin.

So last night, when he was sleeping with his arms around him, he didn't notice any difference between him and two months ago.

It's just that the person who always likes to sleep on his side actually changed to sleeping on his back when he was not around.

Huo Shu's mood was very complicated.

He was surprised that they still had a child despite being protected, but he was also worried about Taoyu's health after pregnancy.

However, beneath these emotions, there is still a joy of becoming a father that completely overwhelms him and cannot be suppressed.

There were so many emotions intertwined that he didn't know how to react, just like when he wrote to Taoyu.

There was obviously a lot to say, but when the pen was in my fingers, I had no idea what to say. After careful consideration, I finally wrote two short lines.

Taoyu lowered her head slightly and looked at Huo Shu, silently staring at his stomach.

He pouted and said, "Although it was diagnosed while you were away, you can count on your own days, even your little one won't have to run away."

"I did not mean that."

Taoyu frowned and said, "Then why don't you say anything? You... don't like it?"

Thinking that this possibility might be possible, Taoyu suddenly took away Huo Shu's hand without waiting for Huo Shu's answer, turned slightly to protect her stomach with her arms, and said sternly:

"Azu said, you can't give up this child, otherwise it will only hurt the mother's body more. You have to have it, and you have to have it even if you don't want it."

Huo Shu saw that Taoyu's previous motivation to say that he didn't want children came back again, and he quickly pulled the person back into his arms.

Afraid that he would catch cold from moving around on the bed because of his thin clothes, he pulled the quilt to cover him.

"This is our child. How could I not like it or want it? It's just that the news was too sudden and unexpected."

He had a bad background when he was a child. It's not that he blamed his parents for not being high-ranking officials, but that he was born without a matchmaker.

Xu had experienced this in his youth, so that he was not like ordinary men who only aimed at marrying a wife and having children to prolong the family line.

He had hardly thought about this in the past twenty years, but when he met Taoyu, he finally had the intention of getting married and living a stable life.

In the description of the warm and fragrant nephrite, he also gave birth to several children, taught them, raised them, and then watched the children marry and have children, and so on from generation to generation.

Maybe he finally kept up with the pace of normal people from the moment he had this idea, or maybe he finally became a commoner.

But whether you become a normal person or a layman, it doesn't matter.