Chapter 80

The three days before the opening of the riding range were the busiest. After closing at night, Huo Shu and Tao Yu did not go back to their hometowns, but stayed in the city for the night.

So as not to have to go up from the village early tomorrow morning.

Taoyu had been busy all day, and when she took a break, she was completely unable to move. She only ate less than half a bowl of rice at night.

The evening breeze was blowing slowly and the moon was a little hazy. Taoyu slumped on the chair and waited for Huo Shu to come over from the riding and shooting range.

There were a lot of people coming in and out of the racecourse today. During this period, some arrows were lost and needed to be replenished.

In addition, he got suggestions from visitors and added some pot-throwing tricks.

In fact, Huo Shou, Uncle Fan and others were able to do it, so he didn't need to worry too much, but the riding and shooting range had just opened, so he had to go through everything.

When I returned from my work, the person in the rocking chair under the eaves had already fallen asleep with his head tilted.

Huo Shu frowned and strode over.

The rocking chair rocked slightly, and Taoyu opened her eyes. When she raised her eyes, she saw Huo Shu's cold and hard chin.

Before he could speak, Huo Shu's voice came from above his head: "If you don't go to sleep in the house, you won't be afraid of catching cold in the wind."

Taoyu rubbed against Huo Shu's chest: "It's been a long time since I caught a cold or got sick. It shouldn't be a problem."

"I told you to wait for a while, but unexpectedly, I fell asleep."

Huo Shu held the light person in his arms. Although he was cushioned with two ounces more flesh than before, he was still too thin.

He gave the order: "Collect the bill in front of the counter here tomorrow, don't go and greet people at both ends."

"Everyone listens to Boss Huo."

Hearing this, Huo Shu couldn't help but lower his eyes and glance at the person in his arms, with a smile in his eyes: "The other end of the riding range didn't make any money today."

"what should I do then?"

Taoyu blinked: "I'm easy to talk to, but I owe you the wages first, and the man won't comply."

Huo Shu put Taoyu on the bed.

"What are you afraid of? They can't beat me."

Taoyu kicked off her shoes and rolled into bed: "You are so unreasonable and a shady businessman."

Huo Shu didn't respond and poured a glass of water at the table.

Turning to Tao Yu who was lying on the bed: "Go to sleep."

Taoyu nestled in the quilt, and for a while he lost his previous sleepiness. His calves were a little sore and numb.

After hammering himself, there were only two people in the room, and he said, "Godmother and Ah Pan met today."

Huo Shu's eyebrows moved when he heard this.

"It happened suddenly, and everyone was busy. There were so many people talking, so I didn't say anything."

Taoyu said: "My godmother has very good eyesight, and she said that Ah Pan and Changsui brother have similar facial features."

"Ah Shu, what are your plans for this matter?"