Chapter 98

Huo Shu took a spoon and added half a bowl of haggis soup, sprinkling some green onions on top.

He stirred it gently for a few times and then handed it to Taoyu, whose eyes had almost fallen into the soup bowl.

"Don't drink too much in this weather, take care of yourself."

Taoyu held the slightly hot bottom of the bowl and blew on it before drinking it into her mouth.

The taste of mutton soup is warm and pure. It is indeed a bit hot to eat mutton soup in the summer months, but the night wind in the mountains is cooling, so drinking something warm is quite comfortable.

When he was in Tongzhou, his hands and feet would feel cold in winter. His mother would buy a piece of mutton and make soup for him when she went to town.

His mother is good at cooking and the mutton she makes is delicious. He quite likes it, but since he and Huo Shu went to the Northern Territory and tasted the mutton there, he didn't eat much mutton here in Tongzhou when he came back. .

This time Jin Kelu slaughtered the sheep, and the soup was immediately delicious.

But he didn't dare to eat too much, as Huo Shu stared at him as if he was watching something.

A large pot of mutton was placed across the table, and Huo Shu watched him even if he stretched out his chopsticks.

"Have another bowl, and I won't eat it even after I drink it."

Taoyu pursed her lips, still craving for the fragrant taste in her mouth.

"It's not like it's not enough. If you want to eat more, just eat."

Jin Kelu was sitting at the table next to Taoyu. He was holding a steamed marinated chicken leg in his hand. Lincun's supplies were limited now, but Jin Kelu saw that there were many kinds of vegetables on the table, and they were very delicious. .

He had never seen food from the south, and the piles of dishes on the table seemed a bit stingy, but the advantage was that there were so many dishes, and each one tasted the same as the other. It was a pity that there was no wine here, otherwise he would have had to share the food with the whole table. The servants drank a cup.

Jin Kelu raised his hand and took the pot of mutton on his side of the table to Taoyu's table: "There is more here."

Mutton is a rare commodity in Lincun, but it is common in the Northern Territory. They eat almost all other dishes, but the mutton is not used much.

Seeing this, Taoyu hurriedly said: "Enough, enough, there are more here. It's just that I can't eat much, it's not that it's not enough."

"I went to the Northern Territory earlier and had a nosebleed from eating too much."

Jin Kelu laughed: "Then don't eat too much at one time. If you eat too much, you will get angry. I have a few sheep left on hand, both male and female. When the time comes, we will have a baby. Lack of mutton to eat."

Taoyu raised his eyebrows when he heard this. He turned around and said in a lower voice: "Then you have to stay here longer, we don't know how to manage sheep."

Jin Kelu heard this and immediately said: "Okay, wrap it up on me."

"ah!"

Taoyu smiled and pursed her lips. The two of them were talking about speculation, and suddenly there was a scream.

In the quiet night, the sound of wind in the forest and the lively sounds of eating in the courtyard broke through, and everyone paused for a moment.

Taoyu's face turned pale, and she looked at everyone as if they were forbidden. She probably didn't hear it alone.