Chapter 45

"Do you really agree with Wenliang?"

After Ji Wanglan and Ji Wenliang left, Taoyu couldn't help but ask Huo Shu.

Wen Liang is much younger than him, he is only sixteen years old this year, and he is still the youngest son of his seventh uncle's family.

In the past, when his grandparents were still alive and his father was still a child at home, he was the closest to his seventh uncle among his siblings. Later, when their families separated, they were the closest to each other.

The seventh uncle's family had a son and an elder brother, and they gave birth to Wen Liang. I heard that they had no son in the house, and originally the seventh uncle wanted to bring Wen Liang over to raise him.

Father and mother didn't agree. They are all children born and raised by their parents. Although Uncle Qi's family is not rich, it is not that they can't afford to raise the children. Will you feel better if you have to send the children away?

The adoption failed, and both families regarded the children as their own.

Huo Shu said: "Didn't you say that you like Wen Liang very much? It's a good thing that he is upright and progressive and has the courage to go out and make a career. Why should I not agree?"

"Age is not a hindrance. I joined the army when I was fifteen, and I was already killing enemies on the battlefield at sixteen. It's not too late for him to go out and see the world at this age."

Ji Yangzong said: "Huo Lang is right. Since your Seventh Uncle and Little Seventh Uncle have agreed, let him go out and have a look."

"You also know that Uncle Qi suffered from some diseases when he was young, and now he can't do too much heavy work. The family is not divided, the eldest brother is the father, Wen Shan has a family, and the whole family is looking at him ."

"But your brother Wenshan broke his leg last year, so he was able to make a living by raising a child, but now he has another child. Seeing that Wenliang is old enough to marry him, he has to spend money on everything, and life is tight. "

Ji Yangzong sighed: "Your sister-in-law has been working hard for many years, and now she wants to separate the family. Wenliang feels that she is being dragged down, so she wants to grow up her skills."

Taoyu fell silent. Every family has its own scriptures that are difficult to recite, and they are nothing more than trivial matters surrounding their daily lives.

It is said that having more children means more blessings. Although having more children means prosperity, it also means more troubles.

"Let's just settle on this for now."

Ji Yangzong said: "By the way, how was it when you two went to the city to see the goods today?"

"I've already decided on it, and the price is reasonable."

Taoyu said with a smile.

"That's good."

Ji Yangzong also nodded in relief, then took out a small baggage and handed it to the two of them: "To start a business, you need money. Your mother and I can't give you much help, so take these and use them. If it's not enough, just ask. , several uncles also came up with ideas together."

"Dad, we have money."

"Take it."

Ji Yangzong stuffed the money into Taoyu's arms: "I used to pester me for money to spend, but now Chao Huo Lang's money is given to you. You spent the money and became polite to your parents."