Chapter 38

"You know him."

Ge Liang scratched the back of his head and said a little embarrassedly: "Young people in these ten miles and eight villages should know something about the fact that the only son of the Ji Li Zheng family was born very well."

He didn't dare to say that he hadn't even talked about getting married yet. When he heard that the Ji family and Juzi's family had terminated their engagement, he actually had some thoughts.

I just gave up after asking the matchmaker for a few words. This guy is the only elder brother of the main family in Mingxun Village, so he must look down on ordinary people.

The Ge family's family background was average, and he was still young, so he had no advantages at all. Later, he heard that the Zhengzhou family in their village also had that intention, so he gave up the idea.

Ge Liang said with a big mouth: "Zheng, the second son of our village, wanted to tell his second son that he was from the Ji family. Then something happened with Juzi's family. Li Zheng was angry and refused to allow his second son to go to Mingxun Village again. Didn't the truth come out later? The second oldest son of the Zhou family was originally interested in this marriage, but because his father couldn't get along with him, he regretted it day and night, and he even pointed at the Shangji family."

"Oh, that guy who builds fish ponds? I've seen him before."

Hearing Huo Shu's cold and somewhat disdainful tone, Ge Liang grinned widely, feeling that this matter was really mysterious.

The Zhou family is close to their home. After he came back, he had some contact with the boy from the Zhou family. He originally heard about his difficulties and tried to persuade him to try again. But now he learned that Huo Shu had amputated Huo Shu, but he was completely He leaned toward Huo Shu.

"After all, it has to be Huo Baihu. He came from a foreign country and captured the brother of the Ji family. Doesn't this directly outshine all the unmarried men from all over the country? I will tell the second son of the Zhou family when I get back. , let him not worry about it, the Ji family has already found the best son-in-law."

Huo Shu accidentally remembered that Tao Yu had lost her temper with him a few days ago and said that he was motivated by sex. He didn't blame him for being angry. In principle, it was true that many people were motivated by sex.

Fortunately, he never opened his mouth to say something like "You are indeed pregnant."

"That's fine, you tell him to build his own fish pond honestly, and don't even think about coming to Ji's house to do it again in the future."

Ge Liang smiled brighter and felt that Huo Shu was much easier to get along with than he thought.

But when he was about to chat with him for a while, Huo Shu said, "I have to leave first."

"We finally met, let's go to a wine shop and have a drink together!"

"There are still people waiting in the cloth row."

Even though Ge Liang understood it, he was still unsatisfied when he met Huo Shu. It was not easy to meet the same soldiers who were guarding the border in Tongzhou, let alone the benefactor he had always admired.

He said shamelessly: "I have nothing to do while I'm free. I'll do the same thing when I go back. Why don't we come together?"

Huo Shu picked up the chosen bow and arrow: "It's up to you."

Ge Liang happily followed Huo Shu, trying to pay for Huo Shu's bows and arrows. He gave up after learning that he was going to give them away.

"Huo Baihu actually doesn't need to be in such a hurry to go back. The girl and the boy will not come out within an hour and a half after entering the cloth shop."