Chapter 107

The twelfth day of the twelfth lunar month.

The day when Ji Wenliang and Jin Kelu got married.

This is the first happy event for everyone who comes to Chongqing after the war. The opening of fields has come to an end. Every household is idle waiting for the New Year, and they all want to go have a drink. Not to mention, it is also extremely lively.

Ji Wenliang and his wife also made the banquet very lively. Ji Wenliang had been going to the city to buy some things since the tenth anniversary a few months ago. He bought a little at a time and gradually bought everything for the wedding banquet.

Taoyu also happened to be in confinement this month. He got up early in the morning. Today he was going to Caochang Village to wash up and change Jin Kelu's wedding clothes.

This time he was both a family member of his mother's family and a member of his mother-in-law's family.

"There is no water here in the pasture. Why are you drinking wine so early in the morning?"

Taoyu smelled the smell of alcohol before she even saw anyone when she stepped into Jin Kelu's room.

"Taoyu, you're finally here, come in quickly!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a figure wearing obscene clothes flashed over, grabbed Taoyu and walked inside.

"It's easy for us Northern Territory wanderers to get married. We just need to wear new clothes and pay homage to each other under the witness of our elders. There are not so many etiquettes like in the south."

"A-Liang sent us big and small boxes of things, and we were not allowed to see each other when we got married. None of my servants would handle these many things. I was almost anxious to death, so I drank a few sips of wine to calm down my shock."

Taoyu laughed: "I thought you were nervous and drinking to strengthen your health."

"That's not possible! It's hard to sleep in the same bed justifiably, so I'm not nervous."

Taoyu smiled even louder: "Come on, I'll dress you up."

"Okay, you all go out first, Taoyu will help me pack the flowers."

The carefree Jin Kelu showed rare cooperation and let Taoyu comb his hair and play with it on his face.

In fact, Jin Kelu has good facial features and is already good-looking. However, he lives in the northern region where wind and sand are blowing all year round, so his face is inevitably rough. After being raised in the south for half a year, there are already signs of improvement, so just apply some ointment and it will be fine.

He lay back on the chair and let Taoyu play with his face.

After a while, he felt that there was a medicinal fragrance on his body.

"alright."

"So fast!?"

Jin Kelu hurriedly took a bronze mirror to look at himself, tied up his hair, and made simple decorations. He was already much more energetic.

He looked at himself from side to side: "The red face and cheeks are much different from what I imagined."

"If you like that, I can get it for you."

Taoyu closed the dowry.

"No, no, if I end up like that, I won't be laughed at for long."

Jin Kelu couldn't wait to say, "I'm going to change into my wedding clothes! The wedding clothes sent by Sister Wu are so beautiful that I can't wait to sleep with them in my arms."