Chapter 76

Taoyu was wrapped in a long scarf, her face was a little red, she stepped on the stool beside the tub, and stood on the edge of the tub to test the water temperature.

The water is a little cooler than usual, so it's suitable for a bath.

He stretched out his bare feet and was about to get into the bucket when he saw Huo Shu standing aside: "You... get out."

Huo Shu didn't make any move, he lowered his eyes and glanced at Taoyu's fair and long legs, and the instep of his feet, which had no flesh and could clearly see its meridians when he moved his toes.

"I'll wash your hair."

Taoyu blinked, and before he could agree or disagree, a pair of big hands suddenly pulled open the scarf he was wrapped in, like peeling a banana.

He hugged himself subconsciously.

Fortunately, Huo Shu did nothing and just carried him into the bathtub.

The water rippled gently, like a layer of extremely soft silk wrapped around his body.

"Is it hot?"

Taoyu shook her head.

The water temperature is not hot, but my face is hot.

The water is warm and clear, and you can see all the scenes underwater.

"I can do it myself. You can go take a shower. You'll be even wetter than me."

Taoyu hugged her upper body and whispered softly.

Huo Shu walked around behind Taoyu, took out the ladle from the bucket, scooped up some water and poured it gently from Taoyu's neck.

"I haven't washed anyone's hair. I've washed it for you. You can wash it for your child later."

When Taoyu heard this, she couldn't help but turn her head and glance at Huo Shu.

He pursed his lips slightly, feeling a little happy: "Okay then."

Seeing this, Huo Shu took the soap locust and rubbed it on the ends of his hair.

The water rippled and became dense. Huo Shu saw Taoyu's body, which was slightly red from being soaked in water, as if her fair skin was covered with a layer of light red gauze.

It was somewhat similar to the color of his skin when he was in love, but not as red.

His neck is slender and has beautiful lines, and he can hold it with one hand.

Not to mention the wrists and ankles, it is easy to put them together.

But he only imprisoned his two wrists and slender calves.

Whenever he lay flat on the bed with disheveled hair and red eyes, leaning back slightly because he couldn't bear it, he actually had the thought of holding his neck.

But just by holding his wrist, I felt aggrieved and said I didn't like it, that I thought he was too fierce.

Although he pretended not to hear as if he was deaf every time, he still remembered it in his heart.

For this reason, he still hasn't implemented his idea, worrying that he is afraid of himself.

Taoyu is the person closest to him, anyone can be afraid of him, he doesn't care, except him.

He knew that Taoyu was too fragile and could not withstand his relentless tossing, so he always had reservations and stopped at the last minute.

Huo Shu also thought that if he found a strong brother in the Northern Territory, he would be able to withstand his torment.