Chapter 108

"Damn it, these sons of bitches! You're all going to die in misfortune if you sneak up on someone when they're not prepared!"

Huo Shu led his men and horses into Yehu Village and killed the bandits by surprise.

Yehuzhai just robbed a businessman from the official road. There were several young girls and boys among them. This group of people had made a fortune and were celebrating.

When the people rushed into the village, the people in the village were half drunk and took a few arrows before they could fuck them.

The people of Lin Village and Caochang Village have been practicing for more than half a year. They are well-trained and their skills have improved significantly. They have seen blood in hunting in the mountains. After many twists and turns, they have also experienced strong winds and waves. They are no longer the farmers who were simply buried in the land. , there is no longer any unfamiliarity and fear in dealing with others.

Huo Shu went straight into the camp and captured the village leader.

"Damn it, you are really good at scolding. A sneak attack requires you to be prepared when you are ready. How about I send you a message first?"

The men who were tying up the bandits in Dazhai were annoyed by the shouting of these people, so they simply pulled a piece of pitch-black rag cloth and stuffed it into their mouths.

Huo Shu cleared out the people one by one. There were more than thirty soldiers in the village, and half of them died during the fight. There were not many farmers who were robbed, only about a dozen.

"There are actually about ten acres of cultivated fields around the village, all of which are planted with vegetables."

Huo Shu's eyebrows moved slightly when he heard the report from his subordinates. He saw that the village had only been built in March or May, and there was no land for cultivation.

If there is no self-produced food for such a long time, then everyone has to rely on robbing for a living.

But Huo Shu had just searched the entire village and found only about a hundred kilograms of grain in the kitchen house. According to the number of people in the village, it was not enough for a few days.

"These people are in a good mood. They have the nerve to eat and drink with the little food they have. They really have a full meal."

Huo Shu couldn't help but be surprised. Logically speaking, this shouldn't be the case.

Not many people go out after winter, and there are rarely large caravans passing by on the official roads. It is not wise even to set your sights on the villages.

As the New Year approaches, almost all the people in the village who went out to make a living have returned, and the manpower is stronger than usual; and all the grain harvested after autumn has been paid to the court or exchanged for money, so there is not much leftover grain on hand.

Just when Huo Shu was surprised, a trembling voice sounded: "The granary, the granary is in the back mountain, over there, over there..."

Huo Shu heard the sound and looked over. An old man with half a century of hair was surrendering. However, when the old man caught Huo Shu's gaze, he immediately shrank and closed his mouth.

"Do you know the location?"

Huo Shu asked, but the old man lowered his head and did not dare to speak anymore.

Seeing this, he thought that maybe he looked like a more vicious person than the village leader here, so he calmed down and said, "We are not bandits. We will send you away after the clearing is completed."