Chapter 104

Ji Wenliang and Jin Kelu's marriage was scheduled for the end of the year, and Ji Yangkai's family was very satisfied with it.

Not to mention the Jin Kelu family's good fortune, there are indeed not as many families in Lincun as there were in Tongzhou before. Whether it is a man, a woman or a young man, there are not many families to choose from. It is already very rare to get married. .

They were very happy, but Ji Wangju was angry. She felt that Lao Qi's family was unkind and had robbed their daughter-in-law.

He also said that Jin Kelu looked at this family and thought about that family, and accepted their family's good qualities, but this time he refused to get along with their family.

Jin Kelu had nothing to do with him. He had already used Ji Wangju and his son so that they wouldn't lose a piece of meat even if they talked about it. But if he wanted to blame them, he could only blame them for being greedy and sticking up to show their courtesy.

Moreover, it was too late for him to be happy when he and Ji Wenliang got married, so he had no time to listen to other people's harsh words.

Ji Wenliang couldn't stand what his third aunt said about Jin Kelu, so he took a basket of eggs to pay Ji Wangju back.

The Communist Party didn't give Jin Kelu anything, but she said it as if she had emptied half of her family fortune.

After all, I still feel sorry for Brother Jin Kelu's family property. Seeing that he is about to get it, but in the blink of an eye it becomes someone else's, I can't let go.

Although there was resentment in her heart, Ji Wangju still didn't dare to do anything. After all, her husband's family was not good enough, so she had to rely on her parents' family. How dare she offend all her brothers.

Suddenly, at the end of July, the grain harvest in Huoshu's land was ready. From several acres of sorghum, more than ten shi were harvested.

The family didn't like sorghum, so Huo Shu left two stones for livestock feed and the rest was going to be used to make wine.

There is a winemaker in the village, and they used to make a living from this craft in Mingxun Village.

Ji Yangzong is not a good drinker, but he always likes to drink some when he eats.

Huang Manjing didn't like him drinking at all. After coming to Lincun, he had to register everything he bought, so he didn't have the nerve to bother with it. Except for something to drink at home, he usually didn't drink.

The sorghum was harvested this morning, and he was happier than anyone else when Huo Shu said he wanted to get some wine.

Without Huo Shu having to worry about anything, Baba went and invited the winemaker over.

When people in the village heard that wine was being brewed in the compound, they all came over to watch the excitement.

Soak the grain, put it in water, and steam it in a pot.

Almost all the men in the village who like to drink wine know these steps, but the wine must be brewed by a master. After all, it is a craft job.

After the sorghum rice is steamed, the rice balls are ground into powder and sprinkled on the bottom of the vat, and then the sorghum rice is moved in to ferment.

After two months, boil the distiller's grains and the wine will be ready.

The lees are boiling over the fire, and after fermentation, they already have the aroma of wine. The aroma is simply delicious after cooking.