Chapter 103

At night, there were many Ji family members, so a few small tables were set up in the yard. There were a few half-year-old children among the younger generation, making baby noises, which was quite lively.

It felt like it was Chinese New Year for a while.

"Brother Jin."

Ji Wangju saw Jin Kelu coming over and said hello happily. Just as she was about to go up to him, she turned around and saw Ji Wenliang coming with her. Her expression changed and she hurried over: "Let's go, let's go and get together." I'll sit."

"OK."

Jin Kelu responded.

"What are you having for dinner tonight?"

"I just went to the back kitchen to take a look. There are a lot of delicious food, including chicken, duck, and the mountain delicacies that my son-in-law went to the mountains to hunt before."

"Aunt Huang and Aunt Yuan are very good at their craftsmanship, so I will be very lucky."

Ji Wenliang watched his third aunt pull Jin Kelu away, chatting and laughing. The two people who were originally incompatible with each other turned out to be so familiar with each other.

He was a little confused. He didn't quite believe that his third aunt invited Jin Kelu over for dinner, but it seemed like it was true.

While Ji Wenliang was thinking about what was going on, he followed the two of them and prepared to go there together.

Ji Wangju pulled Jin Kelu to sit down next to her, glanced at Ji Wenliang who was following him, and said, "A-Liang, what are you doing here?"

Ji Wenliang saw that there was an empty seat next to Jin Kelu, and he said, "I'll sit here."

"Hey, there's someone sitting here."

Ji Wangju quickly pulled the stool away and held it in her arms:

"Your brother-in-law and his family have come all the way here to support them tonight. What is your brother-in-law doing here and sitting so far away? It's not like your life is divided. You have to be the head table and take good care of your brother-in-law. It's important for the family to eat well. Why is this child so ignorant?"

"We are all a family, no matter what we do, we can't do it the same way."

"Why can't you sit down? Why don't you take a stool and squeeze in? Why don't you have a couple of drinks with your brother-in-law? Your brother-in-law has been an official and has many connections. He can help you introduce your wife in the future."

Ji Wenliang was speechless for a moment, glanced at Jin Kelu and said, "No need."

Seeing that Jin Kelu ignored him, he took a deep breath and said, "Brother, father, mother, uncle, they will take care of it. I followed them all the way here and took care of it, so I won't squeeze in with them tonight."

With that said, Ji Wenliang was about to sit down: "Third aunt, please give me the stool."

Seeing this, Ji Wangju closed her eyes and said, "There are already people sitting here."

"Where are they from?"

"A Liang is back!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Yuan Fei's voice rang out.

When Ji Wangju saw her son coming, she was slightly annoyed: "Why did you come here?"

"I tidied it up, it was a little delayed."