Chapter 96

"Boss, the tall man in front is the one who robbed our horses earlier and sent Leopard and the others to the government."

"I didn't expect them to be in the same group!"

As soon as Yuan Fei left, several men followed him carefully, risking their waists.

When he saw three people waiting in front of him, one man couldn't help but his eyes widened.

"Shut up."

The leader, Triangle Eyes, cursed lowly and dragged the man who spoke into the grass, staring straight ahead.

"Go back quickly, I think it's quite gloomy outside."

Yuan Fei looked around and rubbed his arms.

"Look at how cowardly you are. If you really encounter bandits, you won't have to hide under the bed."

The two villagers laughed twice.

Ayu patted Yuan Fei on the shoulder: "Okay, let's go back."

Sanjiao watched as four people entered a secret tunnel one after another and disappeared in a moment.

After a while, when there was no movement, a few people went out.

"Boss, there is a tunnel here, it looks quite deep."

Triangle Eyes heard the sound of his subordinates going to explore, and he also went up to take a look.

It was completely dark inside, except for a bright spot in front of me.

The wind blowing through the cave in Wuhuang and Liuyue was also chilly. If they hadn't seen a few people get in with their own eyes, or if someone had discovered the tunnel, no one would have easily stepped into it.

Without saying a word, the triangular-eyed man turned around and went straight into the tunnel and groped all the way forward.

The few people under his command quickly jumped up.

"Damn it, there's a village here!"

"A village appeared right under my nose. When did this happen?"

Several people got out of the tunnel, and their eyes suddenly lit up.

There are no less than twenty houses scattered among the open fields, and farmers coming and going are busy cultivating the fields.

This scene was completely different from the scene outside the tunnel, and it suddenly seemed like a dream.

If it hadn't been for a clear day, who would have dared to believe that you could encounter such a village through a tunnel in the wilderness.

Look at this house, which is brand new. It has not yet opened a few acres of land, and is currently working on cultivating the land. It can be seen that it has only been here not long ago.

Triangle Eyes narrowed his eyes. Their village was only thirty miles away. Even if it was hidden, if he hadn't discovered it after a year and a half, his sense of smell would really not be sharp enough.

"Boss, do you want us to rush in and catch him off guard?"

When several bandits saw such a scene, they were quite surprised by the unexpected gain, and they were ready to move but couldn't hold it back.

As soon as he finished speaking, he received a slap from Triangle Eyes.

"Idiot, look at the village. There aren't even any chickens. It's obvious that they just moved here. How many things are there to rob?"