Chapter 73

"The pulse is weak but not strong, but compared to last year's diagnosis, it seems to be improving."

Huang Yinsheng retracted his hand and looked at Taoyu: "There may be something wrong with your pulse. What makes you uncomfortable again?"

Taoyu sat upright and said, "I'm not feeling unwell. I just want Azu to check on the child."

Huang Yisheng paused his hands slightly, glanced at Tao Yu, and then looked at Huo Shu, who was sitting next to him with a frown on his face.

"Did you two quarrel about the child?"

Taoyu was a little embarrassed and lowered her voice: "It's not noisy, I just have this question."

Seeing this, Huang Yinsheng seemed to have reconciled again.

That's fine, it saves the elders like them from having to worry about trying to dissuade him.

"Since I asked about it and you are both here, I don't have to look for another opportunity to talk to you."

Huang Yinsheng said slowly: "Your body is no different from ordinary people when you want to conceive a child. It's just that you are weak. You will have to endure hardships for ten months, and childbirth is more dangerous than ordinary people."

Taoyu was a little confused when she heard that her ancestor had the same diagnosis.

"what should I do then?"

"It's true that you are good at seasoning and strengthening your body. If you didn't use this to persuade your parents, how could they be willing to let you go to the Northern Territory."

Huang Yinsheng pinched Taoyu's face: "But it's not in vain. He has tanned a little, and his body and bones can be seen to be in better shape than before."

Taoyu looked at Huang Yisheng: "Did your parents already know this?"

Huang Yinsheng nodded.

Taoyu suddenly realized, no wonder he and Huo Shu had been married for so many years, but his family had never mentioned a word about the child.

In principle, he is the only one in the whole family who doesn't know what's going on with him.

"Don't be discouraged. I'll prescribe some nourishing medicine for you. Stop being so lazy and shut yourself up in the house less. It will get better."

Huang Yinsheng patted Taoyu on the head: "You're not too old, so don't be in a hurry."

Instead, he looked at Huo Shu and apologized: "I've made things difficult for you."

Huo Shu answered decisively without even a moment's hesitation:

"As long as he is fine, I won't feel embarrassed."

After listening to Huang Yinsheng's instructions, the two of them felt relieved.

The rain outside had not stopped yet. After lunch, the two returned to the house.

Taoyu couldn't sleep much last night. She came to the city early this morning. If she hadn't been thinking about something all the time, she would have been sleepy.

Now that the misunderstanding has been resolved, Huang Yisheng made it clear that children can be born, but for the sake of health, they have to take good care of them.

His tight strings loosened a little.

Taoyu touched her belly and lay on the bed, her body lazily saying, "It would be great if the food in my belly turned into a child, so I don't have to worry."