Chapter 1

☆ 1. Chapter 1 The real and fake daughter
font record
Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 The real and fake daughter

Tang Yao came to her senses and was already in a car. Outside the window was the scenery speeding by, slowly changing from woods to high-rise buildings.

What was printed in the glass window was a girl with delicate features like a porcelain doll.

Sure enough, she wore it again.

At first, she died unexpectedly in this world, and was selected by the Fast Travel Bureau, starting a long journey of fast travel. Now she finally managed to retire. The system in charge of her said that it had chosen a world for her, which was very suitable for retirement. Unexpectedly, it turned out that Send her back here.

Tang Yao looked out the window expressionlessly, but in fact she was listening to the systematic chatter in her mind.

"...This is the world that you, host, are familiar with. The small treasury you have saved over the years will not be confiscated. Your life is guaranteed. Besides, host, doesn't he have any regrets? You can take this opportunity to make up for it. ." After the system finished speaking, it carefully sensed the host's mood and breathed a sigh of relief when it found that there was no anger.

Fortunately, okay, if the host gets angry and reports it, it will definitely be punished for getting the world wrong. After all, the host is a model worker who receives commendations every year. It might sit on the bench in the Fast Travel Bureau for many years because of this. Well, that would be too miserable.

Tang Yao was actually not as angry as the system imagined. She was in a very calm mood. It made no difference to her where she lived, and the familiar world was good.

As for the regrets, faces that were almost blurred in her memory flashed through her mind, as if they were no longer important.

After the system handed her over for the last time, she was about to leave. The two of them had been together in the fast travel bureau for so long, and they still felt reluctant to leave. In the end, Tang Yao only felt a breeze blowing around her, like a farewell hug. The system in my mind has no sound anymore.

The driver secretly glanced at Tang Yao through the rearview mirror and sighed in his heart. Her demeanor and appearance were nothing like the vulgar woman who grew up in the countryside as mentioned in the investigation.

Who would have thought that life is like a novel. Children from rich families and children from poor families are accidentally held in the wrong hands on the day they are born. If it hadn’t been for the fact that recently, some people joked that the eldest lady and the husband and wife didn’t look alike. I would not do a paternity test on a whim.

Thinking of the attitudes of the husband, wife and young master at home, as well as the eldest lady who almost fainted from crying, he silently withdrew his gaze and sighed.

The car drove to the villa area in a prime location while the two of them were busy with their own thoughts.

After Tang Yao got out of the car, he looked around. The first thing that caught his eye was a fountain. It was surrounded by greenery, with flowers and plants growing lushly, and it looked full of life.

The villa behind the garden is magnificent, with a total of five floors and looks very grand.

However, Tang Yao's eyes were not too surprised. After all, she had been a princess in the fast-traveling world. The villa in front of her was nothing compared to the splendid palace.

Except for a housekeeper with meticulously combed hair, there was no one else at the door.

"Miss Tang Yao, welcome home." The housekeeper bowed slightly.