Chapter 17

☆ 17. Chapter 17
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 17,

with Lu Bei helping to speak, and Du Meijuan and Shen Wentao specifically talking about other things, the topic about Tang Yao ended.

The bad comments in the barrage were quickly overshadowed by other topics.

After lunch, the guests all went to take a lunch break, while Tang Yao went to her orchard.

The growth cycle of the fruit trees I brought back seems to be different from other plants in this world, and they are now covered with heavy fruits.

Red, yellow and pink, they look particularly pleasant.

Tang Yao picked an apple, wiped it clean with her hands, put it in her mouth and took a bite. It was crisp and juicy, and as sweet as drinking apple juice.

She cut them off one by one with scissors and put them in the bag next to her.

She was going to give some to Aunt Li and leave some for the guests at the B&B.

While thinking about it, she walked back. Xiaoyue took the apple from her hand halfway, and at Tang Yao's prompt, she took a bite of the apple. It was so sweet that she narrowed her eyes, making Tang Yao laugh. .

The three robots are now becoming more and more like humans, and Tang Yao no longer worries that they will be discovered.

When she returned to her small building, Zhang Qing had been waiting for a long time. She brought Tang Yao a linen bag.

Although she didn't see what it was, Tang Yao smelled an earthy smell.

The bag was opened, and it was full of dry goods, such as dried fungus and dried mushrooms, each packed in a plastic bag to form such a big bag.

"This is some dry goods that my father posted. It is our local specialty. Although it is not worth much, it is the best thing I can come up with so far. Our whole family is very grateful to you." Zhang Qing said in a very strong tone. sincere.

"Thank you, I like it very much." Tang Yao had a sincere smile on her face.

Zhang Qing breathed a sigh of relief quietly, she was afraid that Tang Yao would think it was too shabby.

Her father is deaf and mute, and her mother needs medicine to support her health. Every time she earns back, she spends all the money she earns.

Not only that, Zhang Qing also suffered from online violence from time to time.

Sometimes she felt like she couldn't hold on any longer.

Tang Yao stepped forward to help her clear her past "crimes", which was equivalent to giving her a new life.

After Zhang Qing left, Tang Yao sent apples to Aunt Li while there was no one around during the lunch break.

A strange aunt was standing next to Aunt Li. The two were talking. Aunt Li frowned slightly, as if she was embarrassed.

After seeing Tang Yao coming over, the unfamiliar aunt's eyes lit up and she took a few steps in Tang Yao's direction.

"Just in time, I'm here to ask if you are willing."

Tang Yao was confused: "What's wrong, Aunt Li?"

"It's okay, Yaoyao, if you have something to do at the B&B, just go back and get busy." Aunt Li said towards her. Tang Yao winked.

"Oh, why are you panicking, Yaoyao, I came to see you for a good thing." The aunt didn't regard herself as an outsider at all, and pulled Tang Yao, who wanted to leave, back to the canteen.

Tang Yao pulled out her hand from Auntie's hand.

"It's like this, Yaoyao, you are lucky. Do you know the family from the Huahua Cake Factory in our town? His son fell in love with you, so he asked me to come over and talk to him." Auntie smiled brightly, "That young man looks very talented, and his family situation is very good. It can be said that he is the best family in our town. Once you get married, you can enjoy your happiness at home." The aunt said, foaming at the

mouth, The family was so hyped that if Tang Yao hadn't seen that family's arrogant son before, she would have believed it.

Moreover, Tang Yao was very unhappy with the aunt's choice of words.

"I told you that Yaoyao is still young and shouldn't be in a hurry." Aunt Li frowned.

"A girl in her twenties, she's not young. I got married in my early teens, and she already has several children at her age." "The aunt didn't think so," the family member said. Your B&B will be handed over to her in the future. If they take care of it for you, you can give her family a few more children. Life will definitely be much easier than if you are just a girl supporting this B&B." "

The more you talk, the more outrageous it becomes. What kind of society is it now? If you think it's good, Let your own daughter get married! He also wanted a B&B and asked Yaoyao to give him more children. Why is his face so big? "The good-tempered Aunt Li was also angry and wanted to kick the person out.

"Look at you, why are you so angry? Isn't it right to make some demands when someone is in good condition? How much is that B&B worth? Is it comparable to someone else's factory? If my daughter is not married, I will definitely let her get married. Go and enjoy the blessing!" Auntie was still talking, and Auntie Li no longer cared about it, and used a broom to blow the person out.

"Don't regret it in the future! I want to see what kind of person you want to find?!" Fei Fei, the matchmaker, got angry and cursed at the door for a long time with his hands on his hips before leaving.

Tang Yao helped Aunt Li close the door: "Don't be angry, everyone has it. Come and try this apple, it's so sweet."

Aunt Li took the apple from Tang Yao's hand and sat on the stool in the cashier. , and sighed: "I should have thought of it. If you, a little girl, run such a big place by yourself, someone will definitely have some ideas. How shameless!

" There are a few girls, but Xiaoyue and the others are good at kung fu."

Tang Yao diverted Aunt Li's attention with a few words.

Tang Yao's face turned cold when she came out of the canteen.

If you want to get the attention of a B&B, feel free to give it a try.

In the afternoon, the guests held a symposium, and there were apples on the table that Tang Yao had picked freshly at noon. Everyone could hardly stop eating, and they all lamented how there could be such delicious fruit.

At this time, the director asked a common question, why everyone came to this show.

There were various answers, but they were all positive. Even Lu Bei said something about cultivating one's body and breath.

When the camera turned to Xu Wan, she smiled slightly and said softly: "Actually, I'm here to find someone."

The barrage was filled with question marks.

The director also helped netizens ask this question.

"A person who is very important to my family. I can't say anything else. She is not from this circle."

At this moment, a barrage quickly passed by: "It's the illegitimate daughter who came to the Xu family. Well, Xu Wan is really miserable."

Although the barrage was posted quickly, some people still saw it.

"What illegitimate daughter?"

"I seem to know something terrible."

However, the person before never came out to answer.

The guests also looked puzzled, but this doubt was answered when they were preparing to rest in the evening.

Tang Yao made an appointment to have dinner with Zhang Qing in the evening, and when she went to find her, it happened to be the time for the program team to finish work.

As soon as she appeared, the guests all saw her and greeted each other.

One of them had a slightly different style of painting. After Tang Yao said hello, what he saw in a blink of an eye was Xu Wan's slightly red eyes.