Chapter 10

☆ 10. Chapter 10
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10

Everyone burst into genuine exclamations, especially when they saw the glass house illuminated by the sun.

Many people really feel the difference between this place and the city, and they feel relaxed after smelling the fragrance of flowers, grass and earth.

"What kind of flower is this? It's so beautiful." The company sent Zheng Xinrui in just to gain some popularity for her so that they could promote her debut in the future, so they asked her to play the image of an innocent girl.

Her eyes were quite innocent, but her movements were a bit rude. The flower shook so hard due to her sudden movements that one of its petals fell off.

Xiaoyue quickly stepped forward to stop her: "Please don't damage the flowers and plants in the B&B."

Although Tang Yao was not on camera, Xiaoyue and the others had to work and had to appear in the camera.

Xiaoyue's tone was a bit harsh, and Zheng Xinrui's fans in the barrage were unhappy. They all criticized Xiaoyue, thinking that her tone should be gentler.

"I didn't mean it." Zheng Xinrui stuck out her tongue, still maintaining the image of an innocent girl in front of the camera.

Not to mention, some people really like this one, and some are saying it's cute.

"Everyone, take a look and don't do anything. We have to protect every plant and tree here." Huang Yong came out at the right time to smooth things over.

This was the first time Xiaoyue encountered such a situation. She had always been calm and turned her gaze to Tang Yao on the roof, with a trace of doubt in her eyes, as if she was waiting for Tang Yao to give an order.

Tang Yao waved her hand and told her it was okay, and Xiaoyue turned and left.

Turning her eyes, Tang Yao unexpectedly met a pair of dark eyes, that of Lu Bei. Their eyes met for a few seconds, and soon, the other party looked away first.

Everyone put all their luggage in the room, and then received the task card distributed by the director.

They had to work to get their lunch.

On the first day, it was not suitable to give them too heavy work, so the director arranged for them to dig spring bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest. If they dig enough, they can exchange for a lunch.

Tang Yao's bamboo forest is not big, but it is not small either.

The bamboo shoots supplied to the restaurant are all dug from bamboo forests.

Each person prepared a brand new short hoe and prepared to set off to the bamboo forest outside.

Xiaoyue was pulled by the director to explain and tell everyone how to dig out the bamboo shoots intact from the soil.

Everyone listened attentively, and Zheng Xinrui took the opportunity to walk over to Lu Bei.

Lu Bei didn't notice that there was a new person beside him. He was very serious about everything he did, and he either didn't do it or did it well.

Because he is very popular, he gets the most shots.

This was one of the reasons why Zheng Xinrui insisted on sticking to him.

As expected, the barrage was filled with curses again.

"What's the matter with this girl? She has to stand next to my boyfriend in such a wide space." "