Chapter 21

☆ 21. Chapter 21
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

Wu Cuiju was frightened and could only run around the town to clarify what she had said before.

I was so proud before, but now I regret it. After clarifying and apologizing dejectedly, I hid back in my home.

Some people in the town felt that it was very satisfying, but there were still a small number of people who felt that Tang Yao had gone too far. After all, everyone was from the same town.

No matter what everyone said, Tang Yao didn't pay much attention to it. She just wanted to live her own life.

Because of Chen Yong's family's disgusting practices, their factory was also greatly affected. Many locals were unwilling to buy his flower cakes. Later, people from outside also heard about it, and the order volume shrank so much that later on, The factory couldn't turn around its funds, and in the end it had no choice but to declare bankruptcy.

Of course, this is something.

The third episode of the variety show officially started amidst everyone's expectations. Taking over Zheng Xinrui's position is the recently popular idol Xiaohua Qiao Yunyun.

Nowadays, variety shows are no longer as transparent as they used to be. Variety shows have become popular for various reasons. After gaining traffic, well-known artists are also willing to appear on the show.

Lu Bei returned to Beijing after his last variety show, and his current mental state seems to be much better than the first time he came here.

Tang Yao also went online to look for a few Lu Bei's movies. His acting skills are really impressive, and he deserves to be called the best actor.

I also watched Tang Yao, the last movie he made so far. Lu Bei's eyes are very dramatic and can draw people in instantly. He controls several personalities very well. In the end, he sits in the interrogation room and narrates what happened. It can be called a classic. The crazy appearance and the smooth switching of personalities really send chills down the back of people watching it.

The show started soon. There were more barrages in the live broadcast this time, and everyone had their own fans.

Qiao Yunyun has short hair, a lively and cheerful personality, and a girl-next-door feel. She became popular after starring in a school drama.

When Qiao Yunyun arrived, she didn't act like a big name just because she was popular. Instead, she greeted everyone seriously, which made everyone have a better impression of her.

Everyone was accustomed to the beauty of the B&B. Only Qiao Yunyun was amazed. After entering the B&B, he didn't know where to put his eyes.

"It's so beautiful, like a fairyland." Qiao Yunyun praised.

"Yeah, I thought so too. When I first came here, it was like entering the Grand View Garden with Grandma Liu." Sun Yi walked beside her and chatted with her with a smile.

Qiao Yunyun nodded sharply in agreement.

Xu Wan looked a little haggard, with no expression on her face.

She was still thinking about what Xu Anguo said to her before she left.

"Wanwan, dad knows that you have been wronged, but now Tang Yao is likely to know people from the Ji family. Our family needs this opportunity to take a step forward. For all of us, you have to try your best to please her and let her know that mom and dad are actually very good. You want her to go home. Dad has raised you for so many years, so you should be considerate of him, right? When you come back, ask your mother to take you to buy the jewelry you like."