Chapter 22

☆ 22. Chapter 22
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22

After the recording ended, the middle-aged aunt and her son returned home and found that the neighbors were pointing at them and looking at them strangely.

It was a little strange at first, until I walked to the door of my house and saw some unknown liquid poured on the door, and it still smelled bad.

As soon as the door opened, the horrified faces of his daughter-in-law and granddaughter were revealed.

The middle-aged aunt's son immediately contacted the director. After learning about the incident, the director immediately posted on Weibo to clarify the matter, asking everyone to be sensible and stop attacking the middle-aged aunt's family.

For this reason, Huang Yong also talked to Xu Wan about this matter again, saying that the aunt would lose her temper like this no matter who she met. It was originally arranged by the program team, and most of the current variety shows have such plots.

He also apologized to her for not notifying her in advance and shocking her.

Xu Wan gently expressed in front of Huang Yong that she didn't mind anymore, but she still had no intention of letting the navy stop.

If it is deliberately incited, today's netizens will not care who is right or wrong.

So, a few days later, when the aunt was going out, she stepped on a rotten egg thrown at the door. Without noticing, she slipped and fell to the ground, hitting the back of her head on the hard step.

Because my son, daughter-in-law, and daughter-in-law were at work and my granddaughter was away from school, I was unable to get him to the doctor in time.

By the time she was sent to the hospital, it was already too late. The aunt was paralyzed in bed and could no longer move.

The program team lost money, and the son and daughter-in-law spent money and asked friends to find out that the person behind the scam was Xu Wan, and they immediately threatened to expose it.

In the end, Xu Anguo spent money to suppress the matter.

However, Xu Wan at this time did not realize the seriousness of the incident. After Huang Yong left, she just curled her lips and looked indifferent.

The next day, the program was recorded as usual, and this model was still very popular among netizens.

The glass restaurant is still open.

In addition, guests have a new task, which is to deliver food to their doorsteps.

Not only did he have to deal with the customers in the store, he also had to ride a small electric donkey provided by the program team to deliver food to the customers who ordered food.

For the guests, it was still a novel experience.

Lu Bei was responsible for delivering meals to Grandpa Dong's family, who made hand-woven bamboo baskets.

In addition to delivering meals, we also reached an agreement with the town mayor to promote various features of Wanhua Town.

Handwoven bamboo baskets are one of them.

The camera slides over Grandpa Dong's vicissitudes of hands, and you can clearly see the various old and new scars on them.

But weaving handmade baskets is very flexible, and the bamboo strips seem to be alive, changing into various shapes under his hands.

Lu Bei delivered the meal, and it was Grandpa Dong's grandson who came to pick it up.

He first blushed and said that he was a fan of Lu Bei's movie, and asked for his autograph.