Chapter 39

☆ 39. Chapter 39
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39

Tang Yao raised her eyebrows and smiled slightly: "You don't need to tell me all this, right?"

"It doesn't matter." Lu Bei also smiled and put the luggage in the room.

Returning to this familiar room, Lu Bei's heart that had been floating in Beijing finally settled down.

A few days ago, when he was taking over the busiest work, Lu Nan always liked to hang around him with her mobile phone, watching videos and Weibo when she was not busy.

He kept mumbling from time to time.

"Isn't this Boss Tang? She's beautiful again after not seeing you for a while."

"Look at this comment section, why are you calling people my wife? This person also said that he would go to a B&B to pursue Boss Tang. Let me see, he looks average, but he's pretty Young, just graduated from college, full of energy."

"Mr. Wang said he wanted to introduce his grandson to Boss Tang. Let me say a few words in the middle. I know Mr. Wang's grandson. He just came back from country M and took over. The company at home is considered young and promising."

Whenever Lu Nan started to ramble, Lu Bei would look up from a pile of documents and stare at him expressionlessly: "Brother, are you very idle? Our company is going to close down. ? Go and clean up."

Lu Nan laughed heartily, and then walked out leisurely under Lu Bei's eyes that could freeze people to ice. It was better not to tease her too harshly.

Although Lu Bei didn't show any abnormality after that and was about the same as usual, Lu Nan found that the lights in Lu Bei's room had been on all night in recent days.

"Sister, are you okay?" Lu Bei originally wanted to say a few words to Tang Yao, but Xu Haocheng's voice came from outside.

Tang Yao hurried to the gate.

The people around him left, taking away that bit of warmth, which made Lu Bei a little disappointed.

At this time, someone nearby saw that although he was wearing a mask and sunglasses, he still couldn't hide his aura, so he wanted to come over and strike up a conversation.

As soon as the smile appeared on her face, the person in front of her turned around and left without even looking at her.

The girl could only regretfully take a photo of his back and post it online to discuss it with her best friends.

My best friend happened to be a fan of Lu Bei. She looked at the back and said half-jokingly: "This guy looks like God Lu, haha." "

How is that possible? Isn't God Lu in Beijing?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen him for a long time. He showed up, and according to internal news, Lu Shen may have to withdraw."

"That's a pity."

...

When Tang Yao walked to the gate, she happened to see Xu Haocheng trotting in with sweat on his head.

Seeing that the B&B was still in order, no one was affected, and Tang Yao was standing in front of him properly, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiaoyue handed Xu Haocheng a towel and water and asked Xu Haocheng to sit in the yard and rest for a while.

"Why are you running in such a hurry? Do you think I can still suffer in their hands?" Tang Yao snorted.

"Dad...Xu Anguo can do anything for money now. He has been looking for opportunities to start a business again recently. He even wanted to take out a mortgage on the house we live in now, but I stopped him." He drank a glass of water. , Xu Haocheng also regained his breath.