Chapter 4

☆ 4. Chapter 4 B&B
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4 B&B

"I don't like them very much. It's nice to come back and stay in my parents' old house." Tang Yao was vague in her answer.

"You kid, you don't like to talk to others when you have been wronged since you were a child. Forget it, it's because they are not lucky and they don't want such a beautiful girl." Aunt Li comforted her.

"When you come back, I will give you back all the things you gave me before." Aunt Li said.

"No, Aunt Li, I'm going to renovate the B&B, so those things won't be used anymore."

At Tang Yao's insistence, Aunt Li had no choice but to agree.

After Aunt Li talked to Tang Yao for a while, someone came over to buy something, so she had to leave in a hurry.

Tang Yao returned to her room and put her things away.

Although this world has only been left for two days, for Tang Yao, it has been countless days and nights.

The decoration of the room is exactly the same as in her memory, and has not changed at all. Even the quilt cover was chosen by her mother, and it was full of big flowers. At first, she thought the quilt cover was boring, but now she only feels nostalgia for it. .

Before she left, every room had been cleaned and covered with a dust cover, so the dust was nothing.

But the yard is empty. If you want to reopen the B&B, these will need to be re-planned and taken care of.

Tang Yao was scribbling on the paper while thinking.

When she returned to her thoughts, she found that it was getting dark outside.

Tang Yao entered her own space and pulled out a round metal lump from a pile of things.

After moving the metal out of the space, Tang Yao skillfully clicked on it a few times. The silver ball actually lit up a screen. At the same time, a soft mechanical voice sounded: "Housekeeping robot 8196 is at your service. Please choose your favorite." The appearance."

This was something she brought back from a small interstellar world, where the robots were already very sophisticated and advanced, and the humanoid robots could even look real.

One robot can do the work of several people, especially housekeeping robots, which are very popular in that world.

Tang Yao also bought one when she was on a mission, just for her future salty life. She didn't expect to use it in a B&B.

The operation of such a robot relies on a kind of energy stone called spar. Such spar has almost piled up in Tang Yao's space, which is enough for her to use for a long time.

She created a cute girl appearance and named her Tang Li according to her surname. She usually called her Xiaoli.

The main job is cooking.

"Hello, Master, I am your housekeeping service robot Xiaoli. I will serve you wholeheartedly from now on." The girl stood in front of Tang Yao with a baby-fat face.

"You don't need to call me master. From now on, just call me Tang Yao or Yaoyao. There are no robots like you here. You must remember not to reveal your identity." Tang Yao warned a few words.

"I know, Yaoyao, I'm going to help you make dinner first." Xiaoli's expression and tone were no different from those of a real person.

Tang Yao nodded, very satisfied. This was what she wanted when she spent millions of interstellar coins to buy several robots.